Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Amount of Ads on this Site Stink Out Loud

Woof

Iíd suggest using ad block. I use it and no longer see any.

Not as loud as you coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    Woof
    We will pass this feedback along. I would also suggest taking pictures of extra-obtrusive ads (because I've run across them myself) and use the Contact Us link at the bottom to communicate those concerns yourself.

Using Tapatalk will solve all of your problems.

adblock and ublock origin. Haven't had any adds with those. IF it's not blocking adds, remove the extension and re-add it

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not as loud as you coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    luv u

Anyone have any answers for Mac users? No adblockers brought up can be installed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Anyone have any answers for Mac users? No adblockers brought up can be installed for me.
    You can't just use Chrome? I don't know if you can download adblockers for Safari but that's mostly because Apple never anticipated anyone would use Safari to do anything except download Chrome.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You can't just use Chrome? I don't know if you can download adblockers for Safari but that's mostly because Apple never anticipated anyone would use Safari to do anything except download Chrome.
    Yea it doesn't install correctly. A friend that works IT told me it has to do with anti-virus software on Macs. PC based ones are smart enough to recognize a 3rd party plug in as helpful. The Macs tend to look at them as harmful because it effects the way the base programing of the software should work.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yea it doesn't install correctly. A friend that works IT told me it has to do with anti-virus software on Macs. PC based ones are smart enough to recognize a 3rd party plug in as helpful. The Macs tend to look at them as harmful because it effects the way the base programing of the software should work.
    Your friend doesn't know what he is talking about. AdBlock Plus works just fine on a Mac via either Chrome or Firefox. I know this because I have been using said combo for years.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your friend doesn't know what he is talking about. AdBlock Plus works just fine on a Mac via either Chrome or Firefox. I know this because I have been using said combo for years.
    Doesn't work at all on mine and it's come back because of anti-viral software each time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    We will pass this feedback along. I would also suggest taking pictures of extra-obtrusive ads (because I've run across them myself) and use the Contact Us link at the bottom to communicate those concerns yourself.
    W10 pro, Addblock, corp firewall, corp filter, firefox, started yesterday, so the pictures are now a security threat because of underlying link.
    If I scroll down I can see content

Last edited by SfgiantsJD3; 01-03-2020 at 07:16 PM.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Adblock is cool on mobile until you have a link on Twitter that you want to open up but canít until you go into settings and turn off Adblock.

I browse tons of sites but only use Adblock for PSD. Pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Adblock is cool on mobile until you have a link on Twitter that you want to open up but canít until you go into settings and turn off Adblock.

I browse tons of sites but only use Adblock for PSD. Pretty annoying.
    Use the adblock browser on mobile, open links with adblock browser.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast