Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 17: New York Jets (6-9) vs. Buffalo Bills (10-5)

I haven't been around much these last few weeks, been working a ton of hours, but I'll continue to put up game threads. I'll definitely be back and more active for the playoffs.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

I'm not totally in favor of sitting the starters here. I understand the injury risk, but there's something to be said about momentum in the playoffs. And 11 wins is a huge accomplishment to hang your hat on at the end of a season, especially for the Buffalo Bills. I'd have preferred to see more of the starters in today even though there's nothing to play for.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

I'm sure Andy Dalton will be looking for a starting job, but given his history with Buffalo, I'd really like to see him brought in as the backup next season. He could have a big influence on Allen. The city loves him. He's capable when called on. Slim chance, but something I'd like to see happen.

Fitz and the Dolphins beat the Patriots and knock them out of a opening round bye. I will always love Fitz for the way he played in Buffalo. He's always been a warrior. That was satisfying to watch.

Any update on the Levi Wallace and Ty Nsekhe injuries?

Fitzmagic!