One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Celtics just keep rolling

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    it ends again january 9th lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Celtics just keep rolling

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Jaylen Brown continues to sizzle. Hes had a great month of December. Feels like hes really making the leap right now. Tough news for all the contract extension doubters on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Jaylen Brown continues to sizzle. Hes had a great month of December. Feels like hes really making the leap right now. Tough news for all the contract extension doubters on here.

yup... between him and tatums defense... looked like there was legit 5 tatums on the floor.. the dude never stops moving on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup... between him and tatums defense... looked like there was legit 5 tatums on the floor.. the dude never stops moving on defense.
    It will be interesting to see if JB makes the all star team. Hes listed as a guard so not really sure he will squeeze in. Hes got the stats though and the team success this season so hes going to be a tough decision.

i love how we struggle so much against mediocre to bad teams... orlando/nets/cavs spank us but we can beat the celtics/bucks/raptors etc... totally legit.

Lol if Giannis laid this big of egg everyone would be over me. But his team has taken a 30 pt lead most of the game and there's just nothing. Jojo Oden kays a big egg and it's fine. Maybe Jojo O just isn't the player everyone thinks he is. the 25th is more than likely a fluke until he proves he can get out of the second round and not lay consistent eggs. 6-17 lolol awful
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Lol if Giannis laid this big of egg everyone would be over me. But his team has taken a 30 pt lead most of the game and there's just nothing. Jojo Oden kays a big egg and it's fine. Maybe Jojo O just isn't the player everyone thinks he is. the 25th is more than likely a fluke until he proves he can get out of the second round and not lay consistent eggs. 6-17 lolol awful
    lol giannis laid a bigger egg 2 days ago and got dominated by joel... jojo probably tired from being up all night burping giannis to sleep... also did you even just watch the final few minutes where joel curry embiid gave us a chance to win while ben simmons was tossing the game away?

we cant beat orlando... its not shocking... we stink against bad teams on the road... must be nice to beat a team by 30 without giannis because your team is so loaded they cover up for all of his weaknesses.... let it go my dude.... you cant say anything after what my boy did head to head 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol giannis laid a bigger egg 2 days ago and got dominated by joel... jojo probably tired from being up all night burping giannis to sleep... also did you even just watch the final few minutes where joel curry embiid gave us a chance to win while ben simmons was tossing the game away?

we cant beat orlando... its not shocking... we stink against bad teams on the road... must be nice to beat a team by 30 without giannis because your team is so loaded they cover up for all of his weaknesses.... let it go my dude.... you cant say anything after what my boy did head to head 2 days ago.
    Philly is s a regular season team. They're just not a good playoff team. This game proves it. The game against the bucks prove it. And phillys inability to get out second round prove it as well. Not much more to be said tbh.

You can't say anything after jojo oden has shown an inability to get out of the second round while giannis has.

Child please.
    Last edited by Giannis94; 12-27-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Philly is s a regular season team. They're just not a good playoff team. This game proves it. The game against the bucks prove it. And phillys inability to get out second round prove it as well. Not much more to be said tbh.

You can't say anything after jojo oden has shown an inability to get out of the second round while giannis has.

Child please.
    lol the 2nd round stuff is hilarious considering it took giannis like 4 seasons to finally get out of the first round... also we lost to the same team you did but we actually showed up... we arent even a regular season team we are a very good team with massive massive issues when we arent hitting our 3s because of how much we turn the ball over and how horrid our overall scheme is.

fun note... here is what i mean when i complain about coaching/scheme/ben simmons

tonight our centers shot 15 3 pointers... our 2 pgs shot a combined 0 3 pointers and our 3 point shooters in ennis/scott/richardson shot a combined 2 3 pointers..... we wont ever be able to overcome our flaws in this scheme because we use our centers as shooters and our pg as a big all while turning the ball over more than just about anyone else.... most of our losses is to bad teams on the road and its pathetic.

also... fultz is going to be great one day.

Bam with a fantastic game and the heat pulled off the win... east gonna be nasty in the playoffs lol

Good lord that was a stressful game. The Pacers are so good and so well coached. Everything they do is so crisp and efficient and they dont ****ing miss lol. Dragic with the game winner, we better not include him as trade filler in a deal, keep him here to recruit Luka!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast