Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I remember when both Daniel and Nick Evans came up. There was a contingency here at PSD that thought Nick was just as good as Daniel. And referred to Daniel as the "golden boy". It felt great to watch Daniel on that streak. I always wondered if they openly rooted for Murphy or was their resentment towards him and being wrong made them closet fans.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I remember when both Daniel and Nick Evans came up. There was a contingency here at PSD that thought Nick was just as good as Daniel. And referred to Daniel as the "golden boy". It felt great to watch Daniel on that streak. I always wondered if they openly rooted for Murphy or was their resentment towards him and being wrong made them closet fans.
    I don't get how anyone could dislike Murphy. I was so sad to see him go, he had his limitations defensively but the guy could ****ing hit. I miss him, he may have been one of my favorite mets ever and he worked his butt off.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

If I'm not mistaken, Evans was the more highly-touted, hyped up player. Neither of them were meant to be anything special, but Evans was known as the lefty masher with more upside. Murphy lit the world on fire.
    "We're snakebitten, baby." --Fred Wilpon

Favorite moment of the decade: Familia striking out Howie Kendrick to end the NLDS. Too easy.

Other nominees:
    2012: Santana no-hitter, Dickey's 20th win
    2013: Harvey starting the ASG. Well, pretty much every Harvey start.
    2015: everything
    2016: Asdrubal's walk-off three run homer against the Phillies. Or any other game in August in September, really.
    2018: deGrom taking over baseball
    2019: Todd Frazier's game-tying jack
    "We're snakebitten, baby." --Fred Wilpon

My least favorite moment of this decade:

Beltran never getting to manage a single game here

****!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    My least favorite moment of this decade:

Beltran never getting to manage a single game here

****!
    Wrong decade, but I agree.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Well technically we still in the the same decade since their was no year zero a decade ends on a year that ends with the 0.

Wrong decade, but I agree.
    This decade (the 20s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123