Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was lucky enough to be at game 3 of the 2015 WS. **** seats for the money I paid but considering we're never sure they will make it back, I had to go.

Shame the Royals were a team on a mission that season because I think the Mets would have beaten any other AL team that would have made it.
    If Familia does not get ****ing cute with his pitch decision, I think the Mets win the WS. To me that changed everything, but the Royals were a hard team to beat even with their mediocre starting pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    If Familia does not get ****ing cute with his pitch decision, I think the Mets win the WS. To me that changed everything, but the Royals were a hard team to beat even with their mediocre starting pitching.
    F-ing Cespedes turning a leadoff flyout into an inside the park homer also helped set the tone.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    F-ing Cespedes turning a leadoff flyout into an inside the park homer also helped set the tone.
    He was looking for his horse. It is very common for players to be in the OF and think that they are back at their ranch looking for their horse, or a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by mookiewilson View Post
    He was looking for his horse. It is very common for players to be in the OF and think that they are back at their ranch looking for their horse, or a hole.
    We now know he thought the ball was a wild boar.
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

I was lucky enough to be at game 3 of the 2015 WS. **** seats for the money I paid but considering we're never sure they will make it back, I had to go.

Shame the Royals were a team on a mission that season because I think the Mets would have beaten any other AL team that would have made it.
    I unfortunately was at game 5.

Wilmer homer the game after the tears and the almost trade was pretty special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there that night as well. I sat about 10 rows behind home plate. My sister got the tickets.

Amazing game until they started playing volleyball in the field in the 8th inning. Was a rough subway ride back to the city.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Tough to pick just one although some of the things up there have to be:

- The Johan Santana perfect game
    - The Endy Chavez wall catch in the playoffs
    - Alonso breaking the rookie HR record

There is so many more but those were some good memories. To be honest this season when we went on that unprecedented run which got us back into the playoff race provided tons of good memories and clutch plays.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post

There is so many more but those were some good memories. To be honest this season when we went on that unprecedented run which got us back into the playoff race provided tons of good memories and clutch plays.
    Johan Santana's perfect game absolutely positively would have have been the moment of the decade. Shame it never happened.

Endy's catch was of another decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post

Sad to think Endy’s catch was the prior decade

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Sad to think Endy’s catch was the prior decade
    Turns out time flies when you're having fun and when you're miserable.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

https://youtu.be/ypTI0C6HVSk

I liked the personality of this team, a lot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Johan Santana's perfect game absolutely positively would have have been the moment of the decade. Shame it never happened.

Endy's catch was of another decade.
    Ah missed the "last decade" part my bad......Johan's no hitter.,,,,I;ve been losing my mind on here lately wtf
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Here are two more for your consideration.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post

Here are two more for your consideration.
    The Daniel Murphy power surge in the playoffs was awesome, good pick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast