Terrell Lewis, OLB
    Jake Fromm, QB

Idk

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Zack Baun, LB
    Terrell Lewis, OLB
    Jake Fromm, QB

Idk
    If they Bucs were to pick From over Eason I assure you Licht would have to have BA tied up in his closet.

Ok Baun gone

Ke Shawn it is. Tad disappointed. Thought we could move back for a guy like that. No more picks until round 5. Could have done something with that 3rd round pick imo.

Ke’shawn Vaughn

I was really hoping for Cushenberry here but oh well

K. Vaughn is not a bad pick here. Good complementary back to split carries, and who can catch the ball. Obviously I think we got a little desperate here as we did not think we were going to get a productive enough player at the position in the 5th round. Wonder why Zach Moss is dropping.

Should look to take the best DLine, Edge rusher, Interior O-Lineman or WR in the 5th. Doubt Eason will still be there, but obviously if he is, I will still be highly interested.
    Last edited by aecon13; 04-24-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Meh

I'd be willing to trade a 2021 3rd or 4th just to get some of the talent this round or next (defensive line, Wr or a project Qb).

Really had hoped OJ would have been traded

There goes my next highest WR in Bowden.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    K. Vaughn is not a bad pick here. Good complementary back to split carries, and who can catch the ball. Obviously I think we got a little desperate here as we did not think we were going to get a productive enough player at the position in the 5th round. Wonder why Zach Moss is dropping.

Should look to take the best DLine, Edge rusher, Interior O-Lineman or WR in the 5th. Doubt Eason will still be there, but obviously if he is, I will still be highly interested.
    No to Eason, no no no. He bombed his team interviews and he’s too fidgety in the pocket when players are in his face. This is the guy that got hurt at Georgia and so they went with Fromm. Once they made the change they never went back and he left. I lived in Georgia at the time and no one was sad to see him go

Personally I am more of an Anthony Gordon or James Morgan guy. But really we cant afford it unless we acquire a pick. But either in the 5th would be solid.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    No to Eason, no no no. He bombed his team interviews and he’s too fidgety in the pocket when players are in his face. This is the guy that got hurt at Georgia and so they went with Fromm. Once they made the change they never went back and he left. I lived in Georgia at the time and no one was sad to see him go
    I mean, at this point if we were to get him it would be in the 5th round or later. I'm not sure what better you would expect to get in a 5th round QB prospect. He is a fit in the offense. It does not matter to me if he got passed up by Fromm a few years ago. J. Burrow was not good until this year and was also replaced. It's just not that big of a knock in my mind.

At this point, this is what my board would look like. Obviously things will change before we get to the 5th. So ill update again tomorrow.

1. J. Eason
    2. J. Elliott, Dline
    3. D. Duvernay, WR
    4. Peoples-Jones, WR
    5. J. Lynch, Dline
    6. C. Weaver, Edge
    7. J. Greenard, Edge
    8. KJ Hill, WR
    9. Ben Barch, OLine
    10. D. Evans, RB

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast