Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Chargers are out Brady will be A Buc I cant believe this!! Pinch me

Schefter is saying Brady will be a Buc

Anyone want AB? Supposedly he will follow Brady

Rather add in positions of weakness. I saw the report about AB too. Like what's he gonna command? 5 to 10 M? We dont have that money. We need to sign DL, vet safety, vet CB, O f....... line. We can draft some guys to help support but we got a lot of stuff to figure out. AB is the last on the list for us imo.

As I've stated, this would not have been my personal direction, but I can't say that I'm not excited about the possibilities and the media coverage that will come with it. We can use it! If all else fails, and we suck, Trevor Lawrence would be a nice consolation prize next year. I remember like 6 or 7 years ago Bwall was like " if we suck next year, we can always draft Jameis Winston # 1 overall" lol.

Absolutely not to Antonio Brown!

AB is a basket case. Keep him farrrrrrrr away.

Why would we bring in AB? We have Godwin and Evans. He doesn’t fit nor would he be a good fit here

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Why would we bring in AB? We have Godwin and Evans. He doesn’t fit nor would he be a good fit here
    AB is a headcase and I would stay away. He fits every offense in the league, inside, outside an all-time great receiver.

If he were humble and cheap it could take our offense to another level. All 3 WRs could move around, create mismatches and expose defenses.

Again, dont want it, dont need it but it could happen.

Melvin Gordon or any other big RB is similar, I'd rather see a Round 2-4 RB but if Licht, Arians and Brady want a guy like that for the right price we can live with it.

Have to go all in for 2 years, or it was pointless.

Id be more in for Gordon or Hunt. We would have to give too much or take on too much salary for Gurley who may already be damaged goods.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Because we would average 100 points a game. Best receiving corps in NFL history.

Now if AB is still insane, then I say we pass.

Is anyone a tad fearful Brady chose us bc it's a 3 year deal and takes him to the 45 years old he said he wanted to play until? I get this feeling and hope it's only 2 tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Is anyone a tad fearful Brady chose us bc it's a 3 year deal and takes him to the 45 years old he said he wanted to play until? I get this feeling and hope it's only 2 tbh.
    Don't really know where your going with this? All that matters to me is that our chances of winning the Super Bowl are higher than they have ever been in the past 10 years.

Buddy I've made the leap throughout this whole process to sign Brady quicker then anyone on this forum. Where am i going with this? The reality is he will be 43 and obviously 1 year isnt enough to sign and I assumed it would be 2. But you're telling me you're ok and happy if we signed him to a 3 year 100M deal which will take him to 45 years of age? I'd prefer it's two years, that's my point. We are win now mode. 3 years might be a stretch and unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Buddy I've made the leap throughout this whole process to sign Brady quicker then anyone on this forum. Where am i going with this? The reality is he will be 43 and obviously 1 year isnt enough to sign and I assumed it would be 2. But you're telling me you're ok and happy if we signed him to a 3 year 100M deal which will take him to 45 years of age? I'd prefer it's two years, that's my point. We are win now mode. 3 years might be a stretch and unrealistic.
    I mean no offense friend

3 years = 3 SB wins

That's how I see it

And if that were true I would sincerely apologize to you and jump for joy. But is it realistic?

In your scenario why not sign him to a 5 year deal then? 45, 47? What does it matter?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast