Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I've been a huge advocate for Evans even before he was drafted. Was extremely pumped when we got him. Before last year he was evolving into a huge part of the secondary. Our coaching staff was pissed at him last year with everything. If he gains back their trust he can help anchor the secondary for sure.
    He is probably our best safety. Would love to see what he can do with Whitehead, Davis, Dean, and SMB. He also gets Mike Edwards off the field, who has been awful in coverage and our worst DB in my opinion

Evan's healthy is easily our best ball hawking piece in the Secondary.

Looks like Foles or Dalton to Chicago. I just wanna eliminate disaster scenarios. That would take one of those guys out of the mix for us which makes me very happy.

Buckner to Colts. This day is wild already 4 hours in!

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    People forget about Evan's bc it's what have u done for me lately attitude. He was on fire at the end of the 18/19 season.
    I was a fan of Evans at A&M, liked when we drafted him and thought he got better in Year 2....but his play was up and down and now with the injury concern, it's hard to rely on that.

Him, Whitehead and Edwards are borderline starters but if we could get a real playmaking veteran back there it would help the unit.

I'm also not saying Trufant will get Byron Jones money, expected to get 16+ million, but Trufant was a pro bowler last year and I'd expect 10-14 million

Its imperative to draft Oline and Dline in April, no matter what else is done in FA. We need some fresh blood and rookie contracts at those positions as depth right now more then ever. 2 picks each should go to oline and Dline respectively.
    Last edited by BucsFan47; 03-16-2020 at 05:40 PM.

James Bradberry 3yrs/45mil from Giants

Byron Jones to Dolphins for 17 million a year

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Byron Jones to Dolphins for 17 million a year
    Stephen Weatherly to Panthers, 2 years 12.5 million

Michael Brockers to Ravens

Reports are Indy and Rivers are close and Teddy and Chicago are close.

JPP 2 years 25 M. 10M per year guaranteed. Closer to the amount I had thought. That helps a little with more potential FA to sign.

First of all we have Barrett and JPP back. Suh is the only important player left to resign outside of QB. Maybe they resign Suh, maybe they replace him with M. Brockers, Shelby Harris, C. Covington, Danny Shelton, or M. Collins. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure there's a plan there.

Based on what I am reading, it looks like the Bucs QB priority list reads like this.

Tom Brady
    Teddy B
    Phillip Rivers
    Boomer Esiason
    Jameis Winston

Also, fyi, looks like we are in on Melvin Gordon. I'd prefer Kareem Hunt, but would not be upset about bringing Gordon whatsoever.

How about the idiotic Texans trading Hopkins for D. Johnson? What were they thinking?

I like Gordon a lot. I just think it's too rich when we have so much else to fill out. And ya, Obrien is a loser.

At minimum Gordon will be 3 for 15. Likely 3 for 20.

Sign me up for Vonn Bell, Suh, Brady. Vet cb and vet rb. Draft Oline DLine Rb.

According to Sports Center, Tom Brady is officially not going back to New England. Looks like this has legs

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast