Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 186
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonm08522 View Post
    I think they go Thomas out of Georgia to sure up the tackle position, best available RB in second and then youth on D with whatever picks we get when we trade Howard.
    You and me are on the same page.

    1. A. Thomas/Becton - OT
    2. Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB
    3. DLine/Edge Rusher
    Last edited by aecon13; 04-22-2020 at 12:11 AM.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I dont think they're going to build for the future. I think they want to win now, I expect needs and impact players.

    What do you propose in terms of building for the future?
    Honestly I would try and trade Howard for a pick in next years draft to get as much capital to get a QB next year.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    821
    So if there's no cheating allowed in Tampa, how's Brady gonna bring the Bucs another superbowl. 😁😂😏.

    #FinsOwnFlorida. 😁

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    So if there's no cheating allowed in Tampa, how's Brady gonna bring the Bucs another superbowl. 😁😂😏.

    #FinsOwnFlorida. 😁
    That sounds like jealousy, but hey for the record I do believe your hashtag held true about 30 years ago

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,885
    Schedule got released last night. I'm sure you guys saw.

    Everyone pretty excited? 2 SNF, 2 MNF, 1 TNF and possibly one Saturday. Opener @ Saints, late bye week, etc.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,840
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Schedule got released last night. I'm sure you guys saw.

    Everyone pretty excited? 2 SNF, 2 MNF, 1 TNF and possibly one Saturday. Opener @ Saints, late bye week, etc.
    This is the most Iíve ever been excited about a season. We now have the franchise record for most prime time games in a season with 5. Thatís also not counting all the 4:15 games, which is usually the game of the week. We open the season at New Orleans and thatís perfect. Letís play them and get that out of the way. Our late bye week means we can rest guys for the playoffs, and yes Iím thinking playoffs. We have a top 5-10 offense and 5-10 defense. Whatís not to be excited about?

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Obviously, going through the schedule and trying to pick what games will be a win/loss is a fool's game, but I think as of now, our schedule looks extremely manageable.

    I'm going to place my 2020 Buccaneers prediction quite aggressively and say that we will go 11-5

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    816
    The best part about our schedule imo is that we play all/most of our hardest games at home. What better way to prepare for playing in the home stadium of a superbowl for the first time ever? Also Brady doesn't play 1 game not in warm weather. Now its time to covid19 to disappear please and thanks!

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    How dumb is DeAndre Baker lol?

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    816
    Devonte Freeman weighing Contract Offers from Tampa and Philly. He would be a good solid vet addition to add to the mix especially and God forbid there was a major injury in the backfield. My guess would be a fully guaranteed 1 year 1.5 M deal. Hope we seal it up!

    Per Greg Auman... he says this isn't true.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Devonte Freeman weighing Contract Offers from Tampa and Philly. He would be a good solid vet addition to add to the mix especially and God forbid there was a major injury in the backfield. My guess would be a fully guaranteed 1 year 1.5 M deal. Hope we seal it up!

    Per Greg Auman... he says this isn't true.
    I've seen Eagles and Seahawks. Have not seen anything linking him to us. It's ridiculous, we could absolutely use this guy and where I definitely think he's holding out for double the 1.5M that your suggesting, that's still a small price to pay for a guy who could make a difference. I just don't get why we haven't been in on him

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Freeman, L. Mccoy, T. Riddick. Any one of these guys would be super cheap options that could help us big time in a receiving back role.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    816
    Would love to get my hands on Jamal Adams especially if you guys still believe Justin Evans isn't gonna be available and may be released. He would be a huge get and cement that secondary imo.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Would love to get my hands on Jamal Adams especially if you guys still believe Justin Evans isn't gonna be available and may be released. He would be a huge get and cement that secondary imo.
    Yea, had we not drafted Winfield, I'd say we should be all over it, but I'm pretty sure that will be his role in the defense.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,283
    I did not realize that check their it had not signed his franchise tag yet. Has anybody been closely following this? Do we have anything to worry about here?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •