Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    To be spent elsewhere on who to replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    ^^^Not a bad mock, I'm a big Akers fan I just hope he would last that long. Also what do people think of the 2nd wave of IDL the Madubuike, Gallimore, and Blacklock?
    I like Blacklock & Madubuike, not as high on Gallimore. Also, I like Raekwon David, and further down the line, I like James Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Suh back on a 1 year 8 million dollar deal.

Didn't want this originally but at this point it is was ideal to fill a hole and push for the playoffs and SB
    They brought back the exact list of players that they said they would.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Why didnt you want it? What did you want instead?

9.5 Million to spend now in FA. What is everyone hoping for?
    Damarius Randall
    Devontee Freeman, DeAndre Washington, or Chris Thompson
    Matt Feiler or Daryl Williams
    Robby Anderson

Anderson signed in Carolina.

Gimme Randall and Freeman!

Unfortunately may need to sign Gabbert or Stanton which will take money away unless they can restructure or cut some more $.

Also, I would have signed Vonn Bell to a 3 year 18M deal.

Also, I would have signed Vonn Bell to a 3 year 18M deal.
    I think Tre Boston would make more sense then V. Bell. They are both one dimensional players. Bell is great in the box, useless in coverage. Boston is the exact opposite. I think they are happy with what they have in Whitehead as a SS and they are looking for more of a centerfieder FS type.

As I've said a million times in here. Justin Evans is the only ball hawk we have in our secondary. Yes he is coming off surgeries but it's not like they were surgeries for a torn Achilles or a ruptured patellar tendon. Vonn Bell in the Box and Justin Evan's playing center field would have been a dynamic safety duo in my opinion. I dont want a FS signed or drafted thia year. The only reason I would be ok with this is if the coaching staff is still rattled at Evan's from last year and Evans is currently in their bad books so we are drafting or signing one to replace him when his contract is up. SO many people forget how much Evans emerged as a stud Safety in the 10 games before he was injured. I can see how the average fan takes the approach 'what have you done for me lately' attitude. Obsessive Invested fans truly know the impact Evan's could have if healthy as the most experienced Secondary player on our roster. Dont sleep on him and his ability!

We have drafted 10 Secondary players in the first 4 rounds in the last 4 drafts. That has to be some kind of record. Time to invest in OL, RB, Edge and backup QB (only 1 QB drafted in the last 6 years). Imperative to draft a young qb to learn behind the GOAT! And take advantage of shortening the learning curve for whoever it may be. We would be doing a diservice to not draft one for our franchise and our future at that position.
    Last edited by BucsFan47; 03-27-2020 at 01:31 AM.

As I've said a million times in here. Justin Evans is the only ball hawk we have in our secondary. Yes he is coming off surgeries but it's not like they were surgeries for a torn Achilles or a ruptured patellar tendon. Vonn Bell in the Box and Justin Evan's playing center field would have been a dynamic safety duo in my opinion. I dont want a FS signed or drafted thia year. The only reason I would be ok with this is if the coaching staff is still rattled at Evan's from last year and Evans is currently in their bad books so we are drafting or signing one to replace him when his contract is up. SO many people forget how much Evans emerged as a stud Safety in the 10 games before he was injured. I can see how the average fan takes the approach 'what have you done for me lately' attitude. Obsessive Invested fans truly know the impact Evan's could have if healthy as the most experienced Secondary player on our roster. Dont sleep on him and his ability!

We have drafted 10 Secondary players in the first 4 rounds in the last 4 drafts. That has to be some kind of record. Time to invest in OL, RB, Edge and backup QB (only 1 QB drafted in the last 6 years). Imperative to draft a young qb to learn behind the GOAT! And take advantage of shortening the learning curve for whoever it may be. We would be doing a diservice to not draft one for our franchise and our future at that position.
    I didn't say anything about drafting a S. I like Justin Evans just fine, but the Buccaneers have said several times that they are unaware of his status to return and they have verbally shown interest in adding a centerfielder. So you can claim that everybody who doesn't agree with you is an inferior fan all you want, I'm going to stick to listening to what the organization actually says.

I am not trying to imply you are inferior. I guess that comes from reading about so many ridiculous comments on Greg Auman and RICK Strouds twitter from misinformed fans. I know you know your *******. I'm personally sick of taking DBs in the first 4 rounds. Time to address the other needs I have previously listed.

I am not trying to imply you are inferior. I guess that comes from reading about so many ridiculous comments on Greg Auman and RICK Strouds twitter from misinformed fans. I know you know your *******. I'm personally sick of taking DBs in the first 4 rounds. Time to address the other needs I have previously listed.
    I've been there man, uneducated masses just don't understand nuance. I would consider myself obsessed and invested, my wife claims such regularly. I disagree with you and I told you why before. I'm also a big Justin Evan's fan. Liked him in college, high on him coming out, happy when we drafted him.

He missed 2 games in 2017, 6 games in 2018 and all of 2019. Nobody can rely on that. Achilles injury and hes had surgery on both feet, will not be ready until Training Camp at best, which is what we heard last year.

His play was up and down when he played, he was playing at a higher level in Year 2 but not at a Pro Bowl or All Pro level, average starter level. Now he hasn't played football in a year and a half, what Justin Evan's are you going to get after all that time and surgeries?

I am sick of drafting these middle of the round safeties as well. We either let our guys battle it out or bring in a significant upgrade at either position in FA or draft. As of right now Edwards and Whitehead are our projected starters, if Evans wins a job, great, if he doesn't he will probably be cut before Week 1.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910