Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Aggressive pitch made to Bradys agent. Will it be enough when Tampa wasnt ever a destination Brady wanted...

Definitely meant our own guys, we can agree in principle with people though, like Brady.

More than enough cap to re-sign JPP, Suh, etc and a QB. 2 big holes in front 7 right now and S position a mess.

Mike Garafolo reported Jameis has had discussions with multiple other teams.

I don't think LAC is a legit threat for Brady. Its NE or here but we should sign Winston to 3/90 with 60 guaranteed. Cousins has 3/96 fully guaranteed and is not better.

I dont care if Suh comes back but we need JPP back

JPP is back my dudes! 2 years @ 27 mil per Schefter

Solid. I'll be honest. I really didnt think he would command 13.5 per year. I had him around the 10M mark taking a home town discount.

Cap space closer to 75M now.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Solid. I'll be honest. I really didnt think he would command 13.5 per year. I had him around the 10M mark taking a home town discount.
    Yeah he was definitely more pricey than I was expecting but we have secured a legit pass rush at least

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Cap space closer to 75M now.
    Also Barrett should be getting 15.5 mil when he signs if they designated as LB.

Anybody else want Desmond Trufant? Could provide a veteran presence to our young corners

Yes right so 60M. Assuming we sign any QB we have been after will have around 30M left after that.

20M left after the draft class. We will need to restructure Jensen and maybe trade Brate as I mentioned to do anything much else.

Barrett David White JPP is the best middle part of the field on defense in the entire league. Bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Anybody else want Desmond Trufant? Could provide a veteran presence to our young corners
    Hes going to get a big deal, also again I think we need to let our young CBs continue to grow and improve

Safety should be the concern in secondary

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Hes going to get a big deal, also again I think we need to let our young CBs continue to grow and improve

Safety should be the concern in secondary
    I see, didn't really know he was going to be highly sought after. Justin Evans could be set to go this year, he has been really promising when healthy

I've been a huge advocate for Evans even before he was drafted. Was extremely pumped when we got him. Before last year he was evolving into a huge part of the secondary. Our coaching staff was pissed at him last year with everything. If he gains back their trust he can help anchor the secondary for sure.

People forget about Evan's bc it's what have u done for me lately attitude. He was on fire at the end of the 18/19 season.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast