Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonm08522 View Post
    I think they go Thomas out of Georgia to sure up the tackle position, best available RB in second and then youth on D with whatever picks we get when we trade Howard.
    You and me are on the same page.

1. A. Thomas/Becton - OT
    2. Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB
    3. DLine/Edge Rusher
    Last edited by aecon13; 04-22-2020 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I dont think they're going to build for the future. I think they want to win now, I expect needs and impact players.

What do you propose in terms of building for the future?
    Honestly I would try and trade Howard for a pick in next years draft to get as much capital to get a QB next year.

So if there's no cheating allowed in Tampa, how's Brady gonna bring the Bucs another superbowl. 😁😂😏.

#FinsOwnFlorida. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    So if there's no cheating allowed in Tampa, how's Brady gonna bring the Bucs another superbowl. 😁😂😏.

#FinsOwnFlorida. 😁
    That sounds like jealousy, but hey for the record I do believe your hashtag held true about 30 years ago

Schedule got released last night. I'm sure you guys saw.

Everyone pretty excited? 2 SNF, 2 MNF, 1 TNF and possibly one Saturday. Opener @ Saints, late bye week, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Schedule got released last night. I'm sure you guys saw.

Everyone pretty excited? 2 SNF, 2 MNF, 1 TNF and possibly one Saturday. Opener @ Saints, late bye week, etc.
    This is the most Iíve ever been excited about a season. We now have the franchise record for most prime time games in a season with 5. Thatís also not counting all the 4:15 games, which is usually the game of the week. We open the season at New Orleans and thatís perfect. Letís play them and get that out of the way. Our late bye week means we can rest guys for the playoffs, and yes Iím thinking playoffs. We have a top 5-10 offense and 5-10 defense. Whatís not to be excited about?

Obviously, going through the schedule and trying to pick what games will be a win/loss is a fool's game, but I think as of now, our schedule looks extremely manageable.

I'm going to place my 2020 Buccaneers prediction quite aggressively and say that we will go 11-5

The best part about our schedule imo is that we play all/most of our hardest games at home. What better way to prepare for playing in the home stadium of a superbowl for the first time ever? Also Brady doesn't play 1 game not in warm weather. Now its time to covid19 to disappear please and thanks!

How dumb is DeAndre Baker lol?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112