Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Maxx Crosby now officially given the strip sack on the Lock fumble. Crosby now finishes his rookie season with 10.0 Sacks.

That's a positive. If we win the Super Bowl next year, do we owe the idiot refs a thank you?
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    **** the NFL and **** this parhetic QB. Hope Vegas is better to us than Oakland was. Cant wait to get rid of all my Oakland garb and trade it in for Vegas

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Aren't we in a foul mood

Only thing I was hoping for was 8-8

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Tell you what dude-if youíre so down on the Raiders and a fanboy of Carr. You will have your opportunity to root for him when he plays for the Happy Valley Unicorns in the Participation League of Mediocre Football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a fanboy jerk. Just realistic.
    Look, burrows is NOT going to be a raider. So you can dream of burrows while you are in the shower at night.

Iím a raider fan, donít ever deny that. You are one of these folks that believe if you get a qb, we win the Super Bowl cuz that is the only problem we ever have. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    3 drops on the drive. No mention of the WRs?
    Nope.

Carr threw for 391 yards and wrs had a total of 6 drops. And the refs had some crappy calls all day. Itís all Carr.

Now we have to hear letís trade 3 first round picks for burrows and we will win the Super Bowl next year. NEWS FLASH if you get a rookie qb and we still have bad wr play, bad corners, bad lbs and a crappybackup rb, you wonít be better, you will be worse.

NFL Week 17: Oakland Raiders(7-8) @ Denver Broncos(6-9)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Not a fanboy jerk. Just realistic.
    Look, burrows is NOT going to be a raider. So you can dream of burrows while you are in the shower at night.

Iím a raider fan, donít ever deny that. You are one of these folks that believe if you get a qb, we win the Super Bowl cuz that is the only problem we ever have. Lol
    Really? You obviously havenít been following the discussion very well-if at all.

I donít care if we get Burrows. I just want a QB that can read defenses and has a set of balls.

If you hurry you can probably purchase a Carr Raiders fathead for 50%

Get a grip-your boy is soft. In FIVE trips into the Red Zone he came away with ONE TD. How is that for being realistic?

Last edited by Proximo; 12-29-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Nope.

Carr threw for 391 yards and wrs had a total of 6 drops. And the refs had some crappy calls all day. Itís all Carr.

Now we have to hear letís trade 3 first round picks for burrows and we will win the Super Bowl next year. NEWS FLASH if you get a rookie qb and we still have bad wr play, bad corners, bad lbs and a crappybackup rb, you wonít be better, you will be worse.
    Lol. I guess it's to be expected around here.

But, I am fine moving on from Derek. I think he's somewhat plateaued and him throwing balls away/quitting on plays is not something anyone can defend 90% of the time (sometimes he needs to throw the ball away - I don't expect him to try to truck dudes to get into the end zone.). That said, he's not the biggest issue. That would be: 1. The defense; 2. The receivers. I firmly believe that if we had some professional receivers, he would not settle for dump-offs. However, he is being paid A LOT of money, and I would be open to getting rid of him because he has not continued to get better. He's a good qb, and likely will do very well elsewhere (Cooper), but I feel like people are tired of him going to the podium saying the same ol' "It's on me" thing. If it's on you...fix it. Wtf. The people in this forum hate on him for stupid ****, but he's the same guy who played all last year with a broken back, dislocated finger, and so on. He also is the same one that got no support his rookie year after playing through injuries where he couldn't even walk. Commentators were saying how shocked they were that no teammates came to help him up off the ground. He's tough as ****. But, he's also too happy with ending plays -- something that many feel is too soon to do so. It's cool if we keep him one more year, but that's it if things don't get better. Don't be surprised if he goes elsewhere and excels, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Really? You obviously havenít been following the discussion very well-if at all.

I donít care if we get Burrows. I just want a QB that can read defenses and has a set of balls.

If you hurry you can probably purchase a Carr Raiders fathead for 50%

Get a grip-your boy is soft. How is that for being realistic?

Your fathead joke is laaaaaaaaame. You must be a dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Lol. I guess it's to be expected around here.

But, I am fine moving on from Derek. I think he's somewhat plateaued and him throwing balls away/quitting on plays is not something anyone can defend 90% of the time (sometimes he needs to throw the ball away - I don't expect him to try to truck dudes to get into the end zone.). That said, he's not the biggest issue. That would be: 1. The defense; 2. The receivers. I firmly believe that if we had some professional receivers, he would not settle for dump-offs. However, he is being paid A LOT of money, and I would be open to getting rid of him because he has not continued to get better. He's a good qb, and likely will do very well elsewhere (Cooper), but I feel like people are tired of him going to the podium saying the same ol' "It's on me" thing. If it's on you...fix it. Wtf. The people in this forum hate on him for stupid ****, but he's the same guy who played all last year with a broken back, dislocated finger, and so on. He also is the same one that got no support his rookie year after playing through injuries where he couldn't even walk. Commentators were saying how shocked they were that no teammates came to help him up off the ground. He's tough as ****. But, he's also too happy with ending plays -- something that many feel is too soon to do so. It's cool if we keep him one more year, but that's it if things don't get better. Don't be surprised if he goes elsewhere and excels, though.
    RAIDERS
    Offensive efficiency ranking:*6th
    Defensive efficiency ranking:*32nd
    Special-teams efficiency ranking:*23rd
    This why I believe Carr will get another year. I just want better competition behind him. Glennon is not good! We have two other young guys who should compete for a spot. We need a better veteran or maybe use one of our 3rd round picks. Just make sure Carr knows his leash is getting shorter! But defense needs the most help. Especially in the back 7

Nope.

Carson Wentz is playing with receivers that were on the practice squad and a patchwork offensive line. Oh-by the way he just QBíd his team into the playoffs.

No WRís?
    Bad officiating?
    Scary place to play football?

What excuse are you going to roll out next?

Nope.

Nice stats!!! The refs we're used to. Carr could've won the game with a decent throw to Renfrow wide open in the end zone. Not a tough throw. He blew it. One of the drops went against Renfrow, but was really a ****** pass. Yeah, could've caught it, but the throw could've been better. That drop is at least 50% on the QB.

Now we have to hear letís trade 3 first round picks for burrows and we will win the Super Bowl next year.
    QB is by far and away the most important position on the field. A QB, and a WR (Ruggs I hope), completes this $94m offense. ($74m minus Carr) Makes it effective. Far fewer 3 and outs. Greatly easing the burden on our defense. A possible 26 to 28 point average from that unit? And another $15m to spend on D. How many games would we have won had we averaged 26 to 28 points? The D didn't blow this game today.

NEWS FLASH if you get a rookie qb and we still have bad wr play, bad corners, bad lbs and a crappybackup rb, you wonít be better, you will be worse.
    But a mobile, improvisational QB, along with the above average oline, a top 3 TE crew, and a stud RB will utilize this expensive offense to its fullest potential. We need a RAIDER for a quarterback.

And Burrow would be worth both firsts and Carr and then some. If the Bungles were dumb enough to do it.

Well, the disaster is finally over. Might as well cue up that old Boyz II Men song:

"Although we've come

to the end of the road

Still I can't let go

It's unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to ...."

I wish the team well in Vegas, but I'm not making that trip with them. Call me when they start winning consistently. My time in purgatory is done.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast