Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Edwin Encarnacion to the White Sox

Here we go!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It's gonna be Parrot time on the Southside!

I think this move more than any of the others show they think the window is right now, not next year. This signing worries me a bit just because of age. If he doesn't fall off a cliff this year at 37, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I think this move more than any of the others show they think the window is right now, not next year. This signing worries me a bit just because of age. If he doesn't fall off a cliff this year at 37, love it.
    I mean it's not like it's long term. It's also not like there were much better options that didn't want a longer deal. But I think all the moves we made have shown that we want to win now. We should be trying to win now too. We have the talent on offense, and we have the upside in the rotation. The AL Central is also up for grabs IMO. The Indians Peaked. I don't see them getting better than what we have seen. We will see if the Twins can repeat last years success.

The best part of this offseason is we improved a crap ton, and we didn't hand out 1 bad debilitating contract. If we have a good year, and FA's in 2020/21 see us as a threat, we will have the ability to go out and sign them.

Letís factor in that we damn near had ZERO production coming from the DH position last year. We legit have a TRUE DH!!!