Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NFC East?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

3 60.00%
  • Cowboys

2 40.00%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    take a look at what that last meaningless win did to the cowboys draft... could have been around 11th and dropped all the way to 17th

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/12/30/nf...regular-season

Your baby can't do this

take a look at what that last meaningless win did to the cowboys draft... could have been around 11th and dropped all the way to 17th

Clown show.

However, 3 weeks ago I wanted to lose out.

the skins and giants at 2 and 4 is bad news for the east.... giants gonna be damn good real quick man
    Not if they keep Shurmer.

They are elite at drafting all pros that lead to championshipless seasons, so theyíll be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Itís def better to have your QB get hot at the end of the season instead of the beginning. Cowgirls learned the hard way this year. I love Boston Scott- i honestly prefer him in the game over howard. He runís hard/ breaks tackles/ catches the football/ hard to see/ literally a younger Darren Sproles. Super fun to watch. Heíll be on the Patriots next year if he doesnt stay in Philadelphia.

Playoff game threads will be up by Thursday, unless someone else wants to make them earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Itís def better to have your QB get hot at the end of the season instead of the beginning. Cowgirls learned the hard way this year. I love Boston Scott- i honestly prefer him in the game over howard. He runís hard/ breaks tackles/ catches the football/ hard to see/ literally a younger Darren Sproles. Super fun to watch. Heíll be on the Patriots next year if he doesnt stay in Philadelphia.
    He's under contract next year and then a restricted free agent in 2021. So I would expect him to be here for 2 more years. Super Bowl champion Corey Clement might be on the Pats though.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He's under contract next year and then a restricted free agent in 2021. So I would expect him to be here for 2 more years. Super Bowl champion Corey Clement might be on the Pats though.
    Itís such a shame because I really like clement but I think what you can get from clement, sanders can just do better so yeah heís probably gone. I think a running back squad of Howard, sanders, and Scott is pretty pretty damn good because they can all do different things.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Itís such a shame because I really like clement but I think what you can get from clement, sanders can just do better so yeah heís probably gone. I think a running back squad of Howard, sanders, and Scott is pretty pretty damn good because they can all do different things.
    I'd be surprised if we got to keep Howard. Don't get me wrong, I'll gladly have him for another year on a "prove it" deal. But then I don't he should sign such a deal. He should sign with a team that has a traditional, defense-and-ball-control type coach. That's a situation where he could strive.

Week 17: NFC EAST Edition - Eagles @ Giants; Redskins @ Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'd be surprised if we got to keep Howard. Don't get me wrong, I'll gladly have him for another year on a "prove it" deal. But then I don't he should sign such a deal. He should sign with a team that has a traditional, defense-and-ball-control type coach. That's a situation where he could strive.
    Yeah, itíll be interesting to see what happens with him because he could be overpaid or also take a team friendly deal depending on what other teams do of course. The fact that heís been hurt for half the year makes me wonder if the eagles can get him on another team friendly contract and then he will look to get his payday in 2021 because teams may not want to commit to a long term contract yet

Your baby can't do this

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516