Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins the NFC East?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

    3 60.00%
  • Cowboys

    2 40.00%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 235
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,041
    word around the novacare complex is that Ertz is playing. I just don't see it. Not too worried with Goedert as our backup.
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers



  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,633
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think moving forward all game threads should have a separate DAL/PHI thread just to contain the Wentz-Dak bickering.
    I second this.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think moving forward all game threads should have a separate DAL/PHI thread just to contain the Wentz-Dak bickering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I second this.
    You guys want your game threads to be 30 posts long?

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,252
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You guys want your game threads to be 30 posts long?
    Wew.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,244
    Will Carson close it out?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,041
    Jordan Howard cleared for contact per Doug Pederson


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...258373123?s=20

    Not exactly encouraging for this game

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,520
    Sounds like Zach ertz may not play. He wants to and is trying to show that he can play but sounds like Doug pederson would rather him sit with the broken ribs.

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,436
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You guys want your game threads to be 30 posts long?
    I appreciate the generous estimate of 30 non Philly/Dallas posts, but I'd rather be able to read 2 or 3 unrelated posts in between the 4 hour Dak debates.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,394
    Ertz ruled out. Carson Wentz might have the 2nd worst group of starting pass catchers ever created. Russell Wilson obviously has the worst bc he literally has zero help.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,207
    If Carson gets this group of schlubs in to the playoffs he deserves the mvp.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,252
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ertz ruled out. Carson Wentz might have the 2nd worst group of starting pass catchers ever created. Russell Wilson obviously has the worst bc he literally has zero help.
    Um...Carson Wentz has a chance to become the 1st QB to throw for 4000 yards and not have a single WR eclipse 500 yards.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Um...Carson Wentz has a chance to become the 1st QB to throw for 4000 yards and not have a single WR eclipse 500 yards.
    It was sarcasm towards Wilson. Mtm always claims that Russ has zero help ever.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,252
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It was sarcasm towards Wilson. Mtm always claims that Russ has zero help ever.
    I figured as much. Not that Wilson has traditionally had great weapons, but guys like Lockett and Baldwin are great fits with a QB like Wilson because they are quick and run really good routes. That said he hasnt ever really had elite pieces, but he hasn't ever had to deal with anything like what Wentz is dealing with right now that I can recall.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    89,207
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I figured as much. Not that Wilson has traditionally had great weapons, but guys like Lockett and Baldwin are great fits with a QB like Wilson because they are quick and run really good routes. That said he hasnt ever really had elite pieces, but he hasn't ever had to deal with anything like what Wentz is dealing with right now that I can recall.
    Legion of Boom
    Lynch

    Those weren’t elite?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •