Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Get rid of Boylen and y'all make some trades on Draft Day or make some free agency signings in the summer and y'all will be fine

God I miss Thibs . I cannot believe how bad this team has been since his departure. Just unbelievable.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    God I miss Thibs . I cannot believe how bad this team has been since his departure. Just unbelievable.
    Imagine if Jimmy Butler did not turn into an allstar..... and imagine how bad this team would be right now. how long ago actual change might have happened. Jimmy Alone bought garpax at least 2 years.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/sta...470234625?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Foreal foreal bruh Aaron Gordon was robbed on some real ****...first 4 years ago in 2016 in Toronto and then in 2020 here in Chicago last night like it is a conspiracy...D Wade essentially gifted the trophy to Derrick Jones Jr.

Aaron Gordon wasn’t robbed In 2016 I wish people would stop saying that . Gordon wasted the dunk of the night too early in the battle vs Lavine . Lavine came back with a 50 dunk of his own . Last two dunks of that contest , Gordon does some baseline reverse pump that’s aight and Lavine goes to do between the legs from the free throw line to win it

Gordon was def robbed in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Aaron Gordon wasn’t robbed In 2016 I wish people would stop saying that . Gordon wasted the dunk of the night too early in the battle vs Lavine . Lavine came back with a 50 dunk of his own . Last two dunks of that contest , Gordon does some baseline reverse pump that’s aight and Lavine goes to do between the legs from the free throw line to win it

This for sure. Gordon was not robbed by Lavine. All of Lavine's dunks deserved 50's. Maybe Gordon was robbed of keeping the competition going, but based on the dunks Lavine did, Lavine didn't deserve to lose.

This 4th quarter scenario is actually pretty fun.

I’ve never seen actual defense, charging fouls and other things like this in an ASG

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    This 4th quarter scenario is actually pretty fun.

I’ve never seen actual defense, charging fouls and other things like this in an ASG
    So entertaining

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/1...402521600?s=21

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiSportU...34141347766275

same old **** just a diferent shade of brown.....

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiSportU...34141347766275

same old **** just a diferent shade of brown.....
    Yeah I've had it with this team, just gonna go get in on the grizzlies team and watch something enjoyable for once, I already have to deal with the bears being inept, don't want to deal with both anymore.

The only way I can get behind this approach is if they somehow land a big time GM.

FWIW, Kaplan floated names like Presti and Morey pretty recently, and there's no way guys like that are coming here without full autonomy, a VP title, and a massive contract. Kaplan was also the first guy to report the FO shakeup, so there may be some truth to what he's throwing out there.
    Kaplan said he’s been told that money will “absolutely, 100 percent” not be a problem.

The Bulls are apparently ready to drop the big bucks on someone who is an already-proven front office executive.
    Here’s what Kaplan said his source told him:

“He goes, I will give you a name I think absolutely is in play and would be an amazing hire – Sam Presti, General Manager, Oklahoma City Thunder. He said that guy wants to play on a bigger stage.”
    https://www.bleachernation.com/bulls...an-issue-more/

I don't expect any of this to happen though. Even with big money, I can't imagine an established GM wanting to accept a role with GarPax still having prominent roles in this organization.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-20-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast