Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the comeback Superstar of the Year for 2019 in WWE?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bray Wyatt aka The Fiend

3 60.00%
  • Kevin Owens

0 0%
  • R Truth

0 0%
  • Roman Reigns

2 40.00%
  • Tommoso Ciampa

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

WWE Awards 2019 Comeback Star of the Year

Continuing the awards, this award goes to a injured or underpushed wrestler that had a big year this year.

Bray Wyatt aka The Fiend In 2018, Bray Wyatt was a non factor after his tag team with Matt Hardy fizzled out, in 2019, he came back reinventing himself with the fiend and winning the title and being one of the faces of WWE.

Kevin Owens KO had a weak start to the year, missing wrestlemania, but he came back to fool the new day as "Big O". He feuded with Kofi for the WWE title. The he turned backface and feuded with Shane McMahon. He moved to RAW and is now feuding with Seth Rollins as maybe the biggest babyface in WWE now.

R Truth The 24/7 title has been a joke mostly, but R Truth who was doing nothing before this took this idea and has ran with it. Doing all these skit with Carmella, Drake, The Singh Bros, etc. He made the most of this opportunity.

Roman Reigns Roman started the year fighting cancer, and won the battle and got his career back. He had a farewell run with The Shield, faced Drew McIntyre at WM 35, has been in feuds with Shane and Corbin. He has not missed a step yet as The Big Dawg is back.

Tommoso Ciampa After having neck surgery, Ciampa worked hard to come back ahead of time and has ben in a major feud with Adam Cole and had crazy spots in War Games.

Other State who and why.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

To me Roman beating cancer is more important than wrestling.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12
    Same! Nothing beats it.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Why The Brand Extension Never Works

Wyatt

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Same! Nothing beats it.
    is it come back wrestler of the year or come back from cancer wrestler of the year? roman has done jack **** the past year.... he had cancer and that sucks but so do like 100s of millions of people and i am glad he is alright but just giving him something that other guys legit worked their *** off for would be wrong. It will be roman but it should be wyatt or owens.

I am all for roman now by the way but giving him an award where he was meh all year because he had cancer feels dirty.

My logic is that many fans weren't expecting Reigns' return though I get your reservation. Wyatt would be my other vote b/c he returned and became the hottest thing in WWE. Feels like he really hit his stride.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Why The Brand Extension Never Works

Bray Wyatt wins his 2nd award.