Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Actually I believe BDawk called him the MVP on several occasions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mvp front runner, yes.

Mvp at time of injury, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Dallas fans wonít admit this but Dallas O-Line was fine (not great) this year up until the game dak got hurt. In that game that the O-line was more banged up, dak looked like every other Dallas QB this year.
    Really not true. Dak threw for 450 with two Undrafted tackles starting. Dak has been far and away better then any other QB on the roster.

Pay Dak unless by some miracle they have a shot at Lawrence or Zach Wilson.

Yeah money wise I guess thatís the smart thing to do . But neither of them are garunteed to end up as good as Dak is for this team . I mean ... this season may have made Dak more money . Look at the mess in Philly . Heís about to get benched . I think Dak will definitely benefit from this .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah money wise I guess thatís the smart thing to do . But neither of them are garunteed to end up as good as Dak is for this team . I mean ... this season may have made Dak more money . Look at the mess in Philly . Heís about to get benched . I think Dak will definitely benefit from this .
    Wentz isnít getting benched.

People really need to be smarter than that.

True but with the skill players the Cowboys have either QB would have a great chance to succeed. They could take that money they save on Dak and help rebuild the defense and add to the OL.

If they end up drafting anywhere from 5-10 though, just resign Dak and draft defense.

True but with the skill players the Cowboys have either QB would have a great chance to succeed. They could take that money they save on Dak and help rebuild the defense and add to the OL.

If they end up drafting anywhere from 5-10 though, just resign Dak and draft defense.

Dak is better than Iíve given him credit for, but it still shows he needs elite talent all around him. Even this season, if not for the falcons going brain dead, his season would have been worse.

Find a guy like you mentioned and build the d and OL. If Dallas does that, easy favorites in the nfc.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz isnít getting benched.

People really need to be smarter than that.
    Iím not saying itís the right thing to do but it really could happen if this continues . His play has been that bad . Bottom 5 in football .

Iím not saying itís the right thing to do but it really could happen if this continues . His play has been that bad . Bottom 5 in football .
    Worst situation in football.

Serious question, given what youíve seen, would hurts be doing better in the same situation?

I'm pretty sure Philly has their reason for drafting Jalen Hurts in the second round. Wentz has regressed big time this season and was never that great to begin with.

As for Dak, he gives us the best chance to win and this season proves it.

IF the Cowboys are smart they will resign Dak. The way Jerry Jones handle the contract situation I wonder if he doesn't believe Dak is his franchise QB.

Dak is better than Iíve given him credit for, but it still shows he needs elite talent all around him. Even this season, if not for the falcons going brain dead, his season would have been worse.

Find a guy like you mentioned and build the d and OL. If Dallas does that, easy favorites in the nfc.
    It definitely helps to have elite talent around him. If they went that route they would have quite a bit of cap space too, even with the cap decreasing in 2021.

Serious question, given what youíve seen, would hurts be doing better in the same situation?
    Hurts would do much worse in my opinion simply because heís a rookie. He never had a OL this bad at OU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF the Cowboys are smart they will resign Dak. The way Jerry Jones handle the contract situation I wonder if he doesn't believe Dak is his franchise QB.
    Thatís been the rumor, that the Jonesí donít really feel like Dak is the guy. If they did and they REALLY wanted Dak and thought he was the guy they would have caved and paid Dak whatever he wants for the 4 years he supposedly wanted. The fact that they didnít, tells me that at the very least Jerry isnít convinced that heís the right guy.

Now with what has happened this year there is a chance that the Jonesí have changed their minds. So it will be interesting to see what they do if they end up with a top 3-5 pick.

It definitely helps to have elite talent around him. If they went that route they would have quite a bit of cap space too, even with the cap decreasing in 2021.

Scary thought.

Probably around the same with less turnovers less sacks and more rushing yards but the win column would probably look similar. I still just Wentz is not a big fan of the RPO . I honestly think itís as simple as that .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast