Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dallas should move on from Dak they should trade him to Philly for Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by 76erEaglePhils View Post
    Dallas should move on from Dak they should trade him to Philly for Wentz
    Dallas would need at least 3 first rounds picks to take Wentz off their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Dallas would need at least 3 first rounds picks to take Wentz off their hands.

Would love to see Dak with this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Cowboys were 2-3 with him this season and Iím being generous giving him the 2nd win considering it was 24-23 Dal when he went out. They wound up scoring that drive but then were losing at one point later on.

This is a crap year for Dallas regardless so hard to judge how well the team wouldíve been if Dak didnít get hurt.

He was throwing for 500 yards a game . He never looked better and was on his way to a career year . They were also giving up 400 rushing yards a game ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They just proved otherwise.
    Iím not sure what you you they barely beat the Vikings for the first win without Dak . Thatís why I said they can barely win a game

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He was throwing for 500 yards a game . He never looked better and was on his way to a career year . They were also giving up 400 rushing yards a game ... lol
    Carson Wentz was on his way to an MVP season in 2017 too yet , whatís the word youíve used, ďimaginary MVP?Ē

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Carson Wentz was on his way to an MVP season in 2017 too yet , whatís the word youíve used, ďimaginary MVP?Ē

Yes if you donít actually win the MVP it then becomes imaginary . But Dak wasnít on his way to a MVP or a SB this year . But he was playing without Collins and T Smith as well .yet the offense was #1 in football now they are hot garbage. So again the narrative that anyone can QB this team is dead . We just watched it with our own eyes . Dak is without a doubt the mvp and heart and soul of this team .

Dak had an imaginary career year.

Kidding aside, I think his absence definitely shows how important he was.

But also QBs with terrible defenses tend to have more passing yards.

Yes if you donít actually win the MVP it then becomes imaginary . But Dak wasnít on his way to a MVP or a SB this year . But he was playing without Collins and T Smith as well .yet the offense was #1 in football now they are hot garbage. So again the narrative that anyone can QB this team is dead . We just watched it with our own eyes . Dak is without a doubt the mvp and heart and soul of this team .
    Daks definitely more important than what a lot have claimed, but they lost more OL as well after Dak went down. Both the Eagles and Cowboys offenses are putrid and I attribute that a lot to the OL injuries/inconsistencies for both.

No one ever said Wentz was the MVP though. It was always he was on the path to being MVP. No different than you saying Dak was on his way to a career year. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Should Dallas move on from Dak?

Daks definitely more important than what a lot have claimed, but they lost more OL as well after Dak went down. Both the Eagles and Cowboys offenses are putrid and I attribute that a lot to the OL injuries/inconsistencies for both.

No one ever said Wentz was the MVP though. It was always he was on the path to being MVP. No different than you saying Dak was on his way to a career year. That was my point.

Dallas fans wonít admit this but Dallas O-Line was fine (not great) this year up until the game dak got hurt. In that game that the O-line was more banged up, dak looked like every other Dallas QB this year.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Dak had an imaginary career year.

Kidding aside, I think his absence definitely shows how important he was.

But also QBs with terrible defenses tend to have more passing yards.
    I only said that in comparison to what the other Quaterbacks are doing . They thought they had a top 5 backup with AD . They better pay Dak thatís all Iím saying . Hopefully heís healthy .

Look at the Browns game . Mayfield throws for 165 yards and 2 thoudowns they win by 10 . Dak goes 41-58 502 and 4 touchdowns and they lose .. lol.. Thatís the game that would have made me fire myself if I was JJ

Actually I believe BDawk called him the MVP on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Dallas fans wonít admit this but Dallas O-Line was fine (not great) this year up until the game dak got hurt. In that game that the O-line was more banged up, dak looked like every other Dallas QB this year.
    I will admit it. There have been a few games this year where the OL played very well. Early in the season they played adequate and the OL played well against Pittsburgh and Minnesota. Other than that theyíve been hit garbage. Actually they played adequate on Thanksgiving too.

I only said that in comparison to what the other Quaterbacks are doing . They thought they had a top 5 backup with AD . They better pay Dak thatís all Iím saying . Hopefully heís healthy .
    Pay Dak unless by some miracle they have a shot at Lawrence or Zach Wilson.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast