Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Should Dallas move on from Dak?

He wants to be paid and it's so clear that he's a middle of the road QB. So what does Dallas do? Bring him back at an enormous salary, sign a free agent, draft a QB, or convince Romo to strap on the helmet again?

They could probably have Dalton who's a red headed Dak for much cheaper...

trade for stafford.

that way stafford can finally win a superbowl in his home state and Detroit can get some rebuild picks
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Tough decision. Hes not bad and it wouldnt be a bad idea to keep him, but not at the price hes gonna ask for. Maybe let him test free agency so he can see how much hes really not worth, then offer a slight overpay.
    Reading the NFL rule book like:

He
    Wants
    Mill
    Per
    Year

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    trade for stafford.

that way stafford can finally win a superbowl in his home state and Detroit can get some rebuild picks
    stafford needs to win a playoff game first before you anoint him to the super bowl. i don't care how bad hbis cast has been if he is as good as you claim he is he would have mustered 1 playoff victory over his decade long career.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    stafford needs to win a playoff game first before you anoint him to the super bowl. i don't care how bad hbis cast has been if he is as good as you claim he is he would have mustered 1 playoff victory over his decade long career.
    how bad your cast is very much matters and thinking otherwise is honestly ****ing stupid.

need I remind you ****ing tim tebow, osweiler, and blake Bortles have playoff wins and Goff has an NFC championship

kinda shows how irrelevant that is
    Last edited by basch152; 12-22-2019 at 09:10 PM.

No but this finally should be the final game for Garrett if we beat the Giants
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

how bad your cast is very much matters and thinking otherwise is honestly ****ing stupid.

need I remind you ****ing tim tebow, osweiler, and blake Bortles have playoff wins and Goff has an NFC championship

kinda shows how irrelevant that is
    easy with the swearing and anger problems.

mustering 1 wild card win in a decade isn't much to ask for given he has a 9-10 years of playing time and half of that with a top 5 goat wr. even a wild card win would do.

when you have 0, i repeat 0 playoffs wins. not even a wc one, you deserve some skepticism given how long you've been in the league.

easy with the swearing and anger problems.

mustering 1 wild card win in a decade isn't much to ask for given he has a 9-10 years of playing time and half of that with a top 5 goat wr. even a wild card win would do.

when you have 0, i repeat 0 playoffs wins. not even a wc one, you deserve some skepticism given how long you've been in the league.
    with a consistantly bottom 10 defense, horrid oline, and consistantly bottom 5 rush attack in the NFL.

context. it ****ing matters.

expecting anyone to win in that condition is asking an *** ton.

there is a reason detroit has 1 playoff win in 70 years.

thinking that's on stafford is honestly moronic.

look at every other aspect of the team that have consistantly been bottom of the barrel.

with a consistantly bottom 10 defense, horrid oline, and consistantly bottom 5 rush attack in the NFL.

context. it ****ing matters.

expecting anyone to win in that condition is asking an *** ton.
    3 wild card games 3 times he was out performed by the opposing qb.

he choked the dallas game being up 14-0 and 20-7. his rbs gave him as much help if not more vs. romo (whom some considers a choker as well).

you defend him like he's elite, if he's elite he would find a way to close out a playoff game or will a playoff victory once in 10 years, just my take. I don't think he has the it factor. He's a bordeline pro bowl type, and a good not great qb. I'm not going to put my money on him carrying Dallas roster to the super bowl, just my take.

This is an awful take. Stafford would make Dallas 10x better than they currently are.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    This is an awful take. Stafford would make Dallas 10x better than they currently are.
    I'd take Stafford in the regular season and Dak in the playoffs. I like Dak's moxy better and ability to perform in the post season better.

Dak went toe to toe with counter parts and did his share from the position in post season. Stafford was outperformed every single time in 3 games and choked away a 20-7 lead with 17-0 run by the opponent to close out the game.

3 wild card games 3 times he was out performed by the opposing qb.

he choked the dallas game being up 14-0 and 20-7. his rbs gave him as much help if not more vs. romo (whom some considers a choker as well).

you defend him like he's elite, if he's elite he would find a way to close out a playoff game or will a playoff victory once in 10 years, just my take. I don't think he has the it factor. He's a bordeline pro bowl type, and a good not great qb. I'm not going to put my money on him carrying Dallas roster to the super bowl, just my take.
    If that was your take away from the dallas game then you obviously didn't watch it.

and this is what I'm talking about with people like you. zero intelligence.

he got out performed by wilson. that's apparently that.

nevermind that seattle had a top 5 defense and detroit was hovering around 20.

nevermind that detroit, as usual, had the 30th ranked run offense.

detroit consistantly had **** defense his entire career and go down early all the time, and with no run game to speak of, forces stafford to pass a million times a game against defenses knowing exactly that is going to happen.

that is not a viable situation for any QB to be successful ever.

saying a "great QB will find a way to win" is ****ing intellectually dishonest as hell.

you still need a defense to make stops and a reliable run game to assist in the pass.

thinking QBs actually just magically will their teams to wins is just moronic.

again BLAKE BORTLES beat a ben Roethlisberger led Steelers.

do you honestly just think bortles was just better that day, or maybe, JUST MAYBE, things other than who the QB is matters for winning games?

I'd take Stafford in the regular season and Dak in the playoffs. I like Dak's moxy better and ability to perform in the post season better.

Dak went toe to toe with counter parts and did his share from the position in post season. Stafford was outperformed every single time in 3 games and choked away a 20-7 lead with 17-0 run by the opponent to close out the game.
    dak has had the best oline and rush attack in the game.

seriously, context ****ing matters dude

this is a hilariously horrendous take

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast