Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bears SNF

I'm so glad I didn't watch the game. Sounds like more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    After this season, my expectations for this franchise will always be low regardless of what the paper says. Iíve eaten a lot of crow from the non-Bears fans in my circle due to all the hype I was spraying before the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here man. Until this team actually wins a Super Bowl, i'll never get my hopes up again. This is starting to look like Trestman era ****.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yeah. Really hard to find any hope with him...and he's likely the starter again next year, so that's a wasted season right there.
    Yep. But can the Bears please find somebody better than Chase Daniel. Andy Dalton, Cam Newton may not be ideal targets but at least the message would be sent to Mitch, get better or get benched.

At the very least, Pace/Nagy and Trubisky only has one more year left to prove themselves. Can't see the Bears keeping this trio past next season.
    Screw sabermetics.

What a fugly game to watch. In any seriously organized team, the next season should be "make it or break it" for Trubisky, Nagy and Pace. If this team does not make the playoffs next season, all three should be gone and new GM and HC will be able to pick their QB with a Round 1 pick in 2021.

I just heard on The Score that the Bears have had zero points at halftime 10 times this year. That is absolutely insane and is just more proof that Matt Nagy is a fraud.

The real Pride of the Midwest

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    I just heard on The Score that the Bears have had zero points at halftime 10 times this year. That is absolutely insane and is just more proof that Matt Nagy is a fraud.
    If true, that's insane.

Oh and two more candidates to be cut/let go after this season: Cohen (I'd prefer Patterson taking up his snaps) and Lynch

Should've kept cutler. Mitch just straight up sucks.

If we did get cam, in no world would he ever backup or compete with Mitch

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Also, why haven't we gone to Barrs and sit Leno the **** down?

We have nothing to play for; let's see what he's got.

We finally gave up on the Rashad Coward Experience; why not sit the penalty Machine down?
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    It was mentioned during the broadcast too. That's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If we did get cam, in no world would he ever backup or compete with Mitch

I could see the Panthers drafting a QB and going with Kyle Allen for a year or two. They're going to have a new coach and will have to pay a lot to extend McCaffrey.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I could see the Panthers drafting a QB and going with Kyle Allen for a year or two. They're going to have a new coach and will have to pay a lot to extend McCaffrey.
    He's the only guy that truly excites me when it comes to replacing mitch. He is a better pocket passer than people give him credit for.

I'll root for him wherever he plays. That MVP year he was unbelievable.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Nagy is the problem for our lack of production.

Pace is our problem for getting here so quickly.

Mitchell is just the conduit (and I still think he can be a fine QB with the right situation...one that still can be here but Iím ready to move on).

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He's the only guy that truly excites me when it comes to replacing mitch. He is a better pocket passer than people give him credit for.

I'll root for him wherever he plays. That MVP year he was unbelievable.

I'd get excited about Tannehill, but it sounds like Tennessee will extend him. He's been arguably the best QB in the league since he got the job there.

Having 0 points at halftime in 10 of 15 games has to be unprecedented. Nagy not adjusting the offense to better fit our personnel is completely unacceptable and he needs to be called out for it. The MMQB has a section on how the Vikings started from scratch and created a whole new offense this year based upon 2 WR 2 TE sets to play to their strength of running the football to help Cousins. That is what a good coach and OC do, adjust. I have seen none of that with our staff.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast