Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 340

Thread: Bears SNF

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,335
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think any of this gets fixed until Pace is gone. I was a believer early on and was basically all in last season. But if you look at his draft history and the constant trade ups, the obvious whiff on Trubisky, never being able to address TE, overpaying for a mediocre OL (and that's being kind)...we're in real trouble next year. Not enough cap or draft capital to make a difference IMO.

    My only hope for the offseason is that he doesn't make any crazy moves where he's burning future draft capital to save his job for 1-2 more years. The next GM is going to need those picks to fix this **** show.
    The oline was solid last year and burton was a top 10 receiving tight end as well as a decent blocker.

    I think Pace can make the necessary moves for next year. This is still a 10 win team- this season- with a top 15-25 passing qb for the entire season imo.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,251
    lol we suck

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,335
    What do you guys think of my odds of taking home the fantasy championship? I have thielen and jones going tomorrow, my opponent has adams. Attached the score. I think I'm worried cuz Thielen has been hurt for a while and Adams is coming off of a big game.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,086
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The oline was solid last year and burton was a top 10 receiving tight end as well as a decent blocker.

    I think Pace can make the necessary moves for next year. This is still a 10 win team- this season- with a top 15-25 passing qb for the entire season imo.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Meh, they ****ing blow. I'm expecting more of the same next year. I don't trust Pace to fix this at all.

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,335
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Meh, they ****ing blow. I'm expecting more of the same next year. I don't trust Pace to fix this at all.
    Well here's to hoping you're wrong lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,996
    Lance, Olin and Brown going in on Nagy. Rightfully so too.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,151

    Bears SNF

    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What do you guys think of my odds of taking home the fantasy championship? I have thielen and jones going tomorrow, my opponent has adams. Attached the score. I think I'm worried cuz Thielen has been hurt for a while and Adams is coming off of a big game.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Vikings won’t let Rodgers beat them, so I think Jones will have a big night and outscore Adams himself. Whatever you’ll get from Thielen will be gravy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,151
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lance, Olin and Brown going in on Nagy. Rightfully so too.
    This was hilarious lol





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,151
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Meh, they ****ing blow. I'm expecting more of the same next year. I don't trust Pace to fix this at all.
    At least we know the McCaskeys won’t have an endless leash like Reinsdorf does with Paxson. Another mediocre season next year with no playoffs, and I see both Pace and Nagy getting ax’d.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    This was hilarious lol





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too good.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,022
    I let Mitch get my hopes up in that Dallas game. He sucks. Simple as that.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,086
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    At least we know the McCaskeys won’t have an endless leash like Reinsdorf does with Paxson. Another mediocre season next year with no playoffs, and I see both Pace and Nagy getting ax’d.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess that's the part that gives me some hope with this franchise. They'll pull the plug when it's not working. I just wish they'd finally get a GM hire right.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,086
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I let Mitch get my hopes up in that Dallas game. He sucks. Simple as that.
    Yeah. Really hard to find any hope with him...and he's likely the starter again next year, so that's a wasted season right there.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I let Mitch get my hopes up in that Dallas game. He sucks. Simple as that.
    It why i have been preachin a QB in 2020 and 2021. You take one every year. QBs cannot be trusted

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    This was hilarious lol





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whats rhe context here? Were they comparing the two teams at each position

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •