Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SD 12/20: Waking the American Dragon

The Fiend killed the goat, the environmentalist, the yes movement Daniel Bryan. But, he woke up the retro Daniel Bryan, the American Dragon. Will the "old" Daniel Bryan be enough to overcome the fiend?

Baron Corbin and his alliance of Dolph Ziggler and The Revival defeated Roman at TLC, can Roman find backup to get revenge?

Sheamus has being promoting his return to singles action soon. Will it be tonight?

Tonights card:

Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura vs "The New Day" Big E and Kofi

Dana Brooke vs Bayley
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Roman almost has to get The Usos right? It HAS to be right?
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Looking forward to the Dana/Bayley match. Dana has taken a whole lot of effort to improve both her in ring and out of ring. I think she is going to win the match since it appears to be non-title.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!