4 66.67%
  • Charlotte Flair

0 0%
  • Shayna Baszler

0 0%
  • Other

1 16.67%

WWE 2019 Female Superstar of the Year

Its time for the PSD Awards again The first catagories of the WWE Awards are the Male and Female Superstar. This thread is for the Female Superstar of the year. I am including NXT.

Asuka Asuka started off the year with a huge win over Becky Lynch, making The Man tap out. Although her year went through a bad stretch losing the SD womens title before Wrestlemania, she found Kairi Sane and took over the womens tag division. She is ending 2019, where she had glory, feuding with Becky again.

Bayley Bayley began the year making history becoming the first womens Tag-Team champions with Sasha. Although they lost it at WM35, she won MITB this year, and on the same night, cashed in on Charlotte Flair and won the SD womens champ. This led to a feud with Charlotte that forced Bayley to shockingly turn heel and reinvent herself.

Becky LynchBecky had a huge year again this year. She won the Royal Rumble, became the first person to beat Ronda Rousey in WWE, and still has the RAW womens title now. She became "Becky 2 Belts" at WM35 and was SD Womens champ has well. Although she lost that title, she has defended her RAW womens title aginst the likes of Lacey Evans and Sasha Banks. She ends this year trying to avenge the lost she bagan the year with to Asuka.

Charlotte Flair Charlotte had another Charlotte like year. Although she came in 2nd at the Royal Rumble, she beat Asuka to win the SD womens title and got herself in the triple threat with Ronda and Becky at WM35 and maybe carried the match? She also feuded with Bayley and earned more title wins on her way to match her dads record.

Shayna Baszler Shayna kept the NXT Womens Championship all year long all the way up to the last live NXT show of the year. She defended it against the likes of Io Shirai, Binaca Belair, Candice LaRae, Mia Yim, it is an impressive record that may never be broken again. Maybe her biggest claim to fame this year was ay Survivor Series beating Becky Lynch and Bayley in a triple threat match for the title. She will probably be on RAW soon in 2020, what will she do next?

Other, someone else in mind vote other and explain who and why.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

2019 WWE Female Superstar of the Year

Its time for the PSD Awards again The first catagories of the WWE Awards are the Male and Female Superstar. This thread is for the Female Superstar of the year. I am including NXT.

Asuka Asuka started off the year with a huge win over Becky Lynch, making The Man tap out. Although her year went through a bad stretch losing the SD womens title before Wrestlemania, she found Kairi Sane and took over the womens tag division. She is ending 2019, where she had glory, feuding with Becky again.

Bayley Bayley began the year making history becoming the first womens Tag-Team champions with Sasha. Although they lost it at WM35, she won MITB this year, and on the same night, cashed in on Charlotte Flair and won the SD womens champ. This led to a feud with Charlotte that forced Bayley to shockingly turn heel and reinvent herself.

Becky LynchBecky had a huge year again this year. She won the Royal Rumble, became the first person to beat Ronda Rousey in WWE, and still has the RAW womens title now. She became "Becky 2 Belts" at WM35 and was SD Womens champ has well. Although she lost that title, she has defended her RAW womens title aginst the likes of Lacey Evans and Sasha Banks. She ends this year trying to avenge the lost she bagan the year with to Asuka.

Charlotte Flair Charlotte had another Charlotte like year. Although she came in 2nd at the Royal Rumble, she beat Asuka to win the SD womens title and got herself in the triple threat with Ronda and Becky at WM35 and maybe carried the match? She also feuded with Bayley and earned more title wins on her way to match her dads record.

Shayna Baszler Shayna kept the NXT Womens Championship all year long all the way up to the last live NXT show of the year. She defended it against the likes of Io Shirai, Binaca Belair, Candice LaRae, Mia Yim, it is an impressive record that may never be broken again. Maybe her biggest claim to fame this year was ay Survivor Series beating Becky Lynch and Bayley in a triple threat match for the title. She will probably be on RAW soon in 2020, what will she do next?

Other, someone else in mind vote other and explain who and why.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

it will be becky but it should be bayley

Rhea Ripley
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

I can't see voting against Becky. All the women, and others that weren't mentioned here, had great years but Becky had the best year. If Asuka had a longer run with Kairi as tag champs, then this would be a harder decision for me. It was a good year if you're a fan of women's wrestling, that's for sure.

I will make a huge honorable mention for Natalya and Lacey Evans. While it's tough to quantify compared to title wins and other accomplishments, let's not sell what they accomplished in Saudi Arabia short.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

It's Becky but it hasn't been a good year for the women's division on the main roster. It was almost like it was spent in suspended animation. Yeah you had some interesting parts but its a year where it revolved around the same 4 or 5 women wrestlers it did in 2018 and 2017 when the division needs expansion and better depth. NXT clearly had the best women's division in WWE.

Becky 2 Time

Becky wins back to back years.

This was the right call. Many women had great 2019's and will carry it into 2020. But Becky had the best year of them all and rightfully deserves this.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!