Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who was the 2019 WWE Male Superstar of the Year?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Cole

0 0%
  • Bray Wyatt aka The Fiend

4 50.00%
  • Brock Lesner

0 0%
  • Kofi Kingston

3 37.50%
  • Seth Rollins

1 12.50%
  • Other

0 0%

2019 WWE Male Superstar of the Year

It's time for the PSD WWE Awards. This has been a controlversal year but there was great stuff too, and heres the top of the male game in WWE for 2019. I am including NXT in these awards.

Adam Cole 2019 was the year of The Undisputed Era in NXT. Headlined by their leader Adam Cole winning the NXT Championship and holding it through out the rest of the year. The Takeover matches with Johnny Gargano, and defenses against the likes of Matt Riddle, Finn Balor, etc. Adam Cole has made NXT his show.

Bray Wyatt aka The Fiend Usually I wouldent someone who was MIA for half a year but Bray's The Fiend creation has shook WWE to it's core. The Firefly Funhouse segments, The debut match against Finn Balor, the fueds with Seth Rollins, The Miz, and Daniel Bryan. Bray has reinvented himself and won the Universal Championship, and has become the face of Smackdown.

Brock Lesner Love him or hate him Brock moves the needle. His match with Finn at Royal Rumble, the feud with Seth, winning the WWE Champion on the debut of Friday Night Smackdown against Kofi, the feud with Rey Mysterio. Brock can still deliver.

Kofi Kingston After 11 years of being in tag-teams and the mid card. Kofi made it to the top, creating Kofimania and winning the title at WM 35. He has successful defences against the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens, and Randy Orton before running into the buzzsaw of Brock. He has since picked up his fimular Tag-Team title run with Big E and has have big matches with The Revival. No one has had a more personal year than The Kof.

Seth Rollins Once again love him or hate him, he has been the face of WWE this year. He won the Royal Rumble, beat Brock for the Universal Championship in the opening match at WM35. He and his lady Becky hightlighted two PPV's. Defeated Brock again, Then lost the fans in his feud with The Fiend and lost his title and had to turn heel. He has been the center focus of WWE this year.

Other? Have someone else on your mind? Vote other and tell why. Voting ends Christmas Day.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I voted Kofi because I think he took the year by the balls and absolutely ran with it. All the folks on this list are deserving though.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

its bray and it shouldnt be close.

It's Bray or Kofi. I went with Bray since he has become the most over person in WWE
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

The fact that Brock shows up 10-15 years and is on this list is sad. I know he's Brock but he belongs nowhere near it imo. If I had to pick for sentimental reasons its Kofi. If it was strictly about evolution of character, best gimmick, etc, its Bray.

SOY should be the best combination of story and in-ring work. The HITC with Seth eliminates Bray off the bat. Kofi was this year's version of Daniel Bryan. A great organic story, seeing the rise of a dedicated worker who finally reached the top of his profession.

People talk about the evolution of Bray's character from Waylon Mercy wannabe to disturbed Mr. Rogers but what about Kofi? Going from working on the god awful version of ECW to teaming with R-Truth, to forming one of the greatest acts in WWE history, an epic rivalry with The Uso's and out of nowhere become HW Champion? He wasn't some legacy in the business, like Bray. Wyatt has had the luxury of being a legacy, so he was going to get pushes until WWE grew tired of him. WWE was never going to push Kofi until the fans got behind him. (and yes, I'm pissed about the abrupt ending to his run and the fact the WWE has tried to sweep his run under the rug.)

I don't think it is close. I think it has to be Kofi.

Now if we want to talk creepy SOY....then sure...give it to Bray.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The fact that Brock shows up 10-15 years and is on this list is sad. I know he's Brock but he belongs nowhere near it imo. If I had to pick for sentimental reasons its Kofi. If it was strictly about evolution of character, best gimmick, etc, its Bray.
    There is no way Brock Lesnar is SOY and being on that list is eye-rolling. The only story that I want to see is "Brock .v. Father Time." At least we know Father Time won't job out to Brock.
    Screw sabermetics.

I went with Seth. He was the most pushed and had great matches, his character just suffered through the overpushedness.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    I went with Seth. He was the most pushed and had great matches, his character just suffered through the overpushedness.
    Seth hurt himself by all the talking he did. Making fun of indie guys because of the size of their bank accounts in comparison to his, accusing fans of being jealous of him, doing a lot of whining on Twitter, etc. It was a good idea to turn him heel because he had been a heel for like 3 or 4 months before he turned anyways.

Rollins is experiencing some of the same things Roman did before the leukemia, minus the superman booking and heel turn.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-23-2019 at 01:59 AM.

If this was most overrated then yah it would be Seth Rollins easily

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I voted for performance over gimmick so I voted Kofi.

Kofi Kingston. I like Bray but Kofi's rise during WM was just as important and impactful during the 1st half than Bray's 2nd half surge with The Fiend.

The winner is Bray in a close one.