Who do you got?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I'm picking:

Jazz
    Lakers
    Nets
    Clippers

Looking forward to these tnt games tonight.

A team we beat on their honecourt without our best player (bucks) going against a team we were cheated of a win against on the last play (Lakers) and a team we havenít played yet (clippers) going up against a team we beat by 40 (rockets) should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Looking forward to these tnt games tonight.

A team we beat on their honecourt without our best player (bucks) going against a team we were cheated of a win against on the last play (Lakers) and a team we havenít played yet (clippers) going up against a team we beat by 40 (rockets) should be fun.
    How far do you say the HEAT go in the playoffs? Because right now I don't see anyone stopping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    How far do you say the HEAT go in the playoffs? Because right now I don't see anyone stopping them.
    Weíre last years raptors right now but I believe weíll need 1 more piece since LeBron actually cares about this season. We need a tough rebounding big that can shoot a little, an Aron Baynes type. I wouldnít be mad with Holiday obviously either with those rumors swirling. Nothing to mess up cap space as Were getting giannis in 2021. Looks like Embiid wants to come here too but we arenít giving Bam so those talks probably wonít go too far.

But to answer your question weíll probably win it all.

But to answer your question weíll probably win it all.
    lol such a clear Wade03 dupe and the admins/mods don't even care

We're about to get blown the **** out. Have no confidence this one with the way we've been playing of lately. Too many TOs and we're leaving people open from 3 constantly, that's a recipe for disaster against the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    lol such a clear Wade03 dupe and the admins/mods don't even care
    Goodness I can even post without you all thinking Iím another poster for whatever reason. So I canít joke around and be sarcastic on here or in the wade guy? Ok sorry Iíll just leave and stop posting and you can lose my activity on a very inactive forum. Itís no discussion no one can back any of their claims with some sort of fact, has it always been this way?

Iím sure thereís a way for admin to tell if Iím that wade guy and if they feel the need then by all means go ahead and then we can all go on with our posting.

I hope i get to catch some of this Lakers/Bucks game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    We're about to get blown the **** out. Have no confidence this one with the way we've been playing of lately. Too many TOs and we're leaving people open from 3 constantly, that's a recipe for disaster against the bucks.
    I think you guys get it done tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I mean if Lakers lose the conversation will go:

Lakers r still legit

Bucks lose:

Giannis is a fraud. Gimme ben simmons and justin winslow over him. Not even top 5 player in the league. Giannisz so ovrrated, OMG. He can't do the godly things that god jojo O does.

Wade03/Igglee: Bam is better than giannis

Goodness I can even post without you all thinking Iím another poster for whatever reason. So I canít joke around and be sarcastic on here or in the wade guy? Ok sorry Iíll just leave and stop posting and you can lose my activity on a very inactive forum. Itís no discussion no one can back any of their claims with some sort of fact, has it always been this way?

Iím sure thereís a way for admin to tell if Iím that wade guy and if they feel the need then by all means go ahead and then we can all go on with our posting.
    I was joking. I don't give a **** about if anyone has a dupe as Admins/site owners/wtf you call them don't give a **** about the site.

I was joking. I don't give a **** about if anyone has a dupe as Admins/site owners/wtf you call them don't give a **** about the site.
    Yes you do!!!

I mean if Lakers lose the conversation will go:

Lakers r still legit

Bucks lose:

Giannis is a fraud. Gimme ben simmons and justin winslow over him. Not even top 5 player in the league. Giannisz so ovrrated, OMG. He can't do the godly things that god jojo O does.

Wade03/Igglee: Bam is better than giannis
    Bam is better.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast