Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Hindsight is 20/20, but has there ever been a team make the conference championship and spend so much money to get worse? Seriously? Has it ever happened?

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    That's a sad excuse. Good teams win with a next man up mentality. Zimmer is stubborn to a fault and Cousins sucks. Can't get over both those hurdles.
    None of those are excuses. The playcalling was nothing like what's been successful the past 2 months and we were missing a top 3 RB who is easily our most important offensive player.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Playcalling was atrocious, no screens, no rollouts, dumbass calls on 3rd and 4th downs... I don't know what the **** was going on. Though our offensive line was not helping at all. Except O'Neill of course.
    That was one the worst performances from an offensive line that I've ever seen. Upgrading the oline needs to once again be a priority this offseason
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I'm over last night. Get guys healthy for 2 weeks from now and hope for the best.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 12-24-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    That was one the worst performances from an offensive line that I've ever seen. Upgrading the oline needs to once again be a priority this offseason
    Absolutely. Interior and Reiff need to be upgraded. Tyler Biadesz, Creed Humphrey or a strong LT prospect. Don't think we have the money to sign an upgrade, so we need to hit in the draft.

That performance is who i think this team really is. Im over this year and im ready for some changes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    That performance is who i think this team really is. Im over this year and im ready for some changes.

Carter80 keep hope alive(In my Jessie Jackson voice)

😁😁😁😁😁. Now remember in the playoffs everyone starts 0-0.

Hope you have a great Christmas my Vikings brother. ( In my Hulk Hogan voice)

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Carter80 keep hope alive(In my Jessie Jackson voice)

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Now remember in the playoffs everyone starts 0-0.

Hope you have a great Christmas my Vikings brother. ( In my Hulk Hogan voice)
    You always know how to make me feel better

If I could choose, I think I'd rather play SF rd 1. Jimmy G sucks.

We're likely playing NO or Seattle though I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    If I could choose, I think I'd rather play SF rd 1. Jimmy G sucks.

We're likely playing NO or Seattle though I believe.
    Id rather play seattle, they got lucky the first time

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20, but has there ever been a team make the conference championship and spend so much money to get worse? Seriously? Has it ever happened?
    Rams, 16 weeks ago?
    Fowler, Matthews, Weddle, Now Ramsey.

Vikings laid and egg and everyone is basically looking ahead to next season. Let's see what happens. Crazier **** has happened in the NFL than a 10/11 win team with Oline struggles figuring it out in the Post Season.
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 12-24-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Last night was an absolute joke. Green bay basically gifted us the game in the first half and we did absolutely nothing with it. O-line got bullied all game long. Play calling was beyond horrible. And once again our overrated defense reared its ugly head in a big game. How many times do we have to watch offenses go up and down the field on us to finally realize we stink on that side of the ball? Can any of our corners cover? Why are we playing 10 yards off coverage on 3rd and short? Seattle comes into our building and runs for over 200 yards on us, aaron jones goes off for 160 and 2 touchdowns? Embarrassing. Really embarrassing!

If we didnít force so many (fortunate) turnovers, i donít even think this defense is top 20 in the NFL. Letís be honest, adams dropped a wide open td, then fumbled on another sure fire scoring drive, and lazard dropped a couple of big time passes as well. We should have given up 30 last night and got ran out of our own building.
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 12-24-2019 at 04:00 PM.

I don't know about you guys but I'm over it. Some teams are just not good matchups for us and that is the Green Bay Packers. We better hope they don't get the #3 seed because we don't match up well with them. I'll take my chances with NO even though I do think they are better than GB. But all this talk about GB not being that good, they beat the living hell out of us in both games. Tip of the cap to them.

That being said...I'm still optimistic that we can be competitive in the playoffs. The gap isn't that big 1-6. Each team has their weaknesses. Rest a lot of the players week 17 and get Cook back and get back to the game plan. Let's roll!

Zimmer has coached for 14 years as a defensive coordinator and a head coach and he has won 1 playoff game. It took a miracle for him to win that. He has to go. His defense is overrated and he has no clue about offense. All i want for Christmas is for him to hit the road, maybe he can coach the cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Yep. O-Line sucks. Wash rinse and repeat. I am over last night. I'm over expecting much or getting my hopes up. Thielen looked like he was playing at 70% because he couldn't get open. I felt like they needed to go to a quick 2-3 step drop and throw rhythm of short passes, keep the back in for protection and abandon the run to start the second half. I don't think Zimmer will allow his O coordinator to do his job. It's like the days of Chilly telling his people you run into the wall and not around it in his kick *** offense. The issues (O-Line) we have are not easily fixable in the draft and we don't have money for big FA acquisitions because of the Cousins deal. We could upset Seattle if we get them in round one, other than that small chance, we are 1 and done. Then we get the same thing next year. The Cousins signing should be the end of Spielmann and likely Zimmer after next season if Rick doesn't roll on Zim after this season. I am not trying to be negative, I'm just trying to be realistic. We get to look forward to a 2021 rebuild. Skol.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast