Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vlady watch

He's not old by any means but physiology wise by 22 your body is pretty much set. I know this because of all the operations and therapy I had. After that age you literally have to go through mental repatterning which is a process of tearing down the Engrams of your brain to relearn new patterns. It's a lot more difficult than you think it is. Because in effect you're teaching a whole new area of the brain to replace previously learned skills and the body naturally doesn't want to do that. This is something I know and have experienced. I'm not saying it can't be done. It can be. Patricia Neal the actress went through it after a stroke but I am saying it's a lot more difficult and detailed than you think it is. Some people it will not work on because their minds are too strong and willful.

https://www.patneal.org/patricia-neal-a-biography/

Believe it or not I think those videos are of a process of repatterning that vlad is trying and good on him, I just know that's it's not just that easy to accomplish
    Last edited by mikepelfrey; 01-15-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Must watch.....watch the whole thing, a little surprise at the end.

https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/news/bl...rseys-unveiled

https://twitter.com/benwag247/status...77764394815488

The good news is that Vladdy showed up early to ST. The bad news is that he's still fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The kid wasn't going to lose 50 lbs in a few months. ....glad to see he's learning english though

He looks to be in way better shape. Should be even fitter by the end of Spring Training.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    The kid wasn't going to lose 50 lbs in a few months. ....glad to see he's learning english though
    Prob doing it because for
    The life of him he canít understand how to pronounce ďlasagnaĒ
    Beeston: "we should be able to support a $140-$150 million payroll and that's the direction that we're headed."

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I wasn't expecting him to cut a ton of weight. It's just discouraging to see no muscle definition in his quads along with that gut still being there. The sooner he gets to 1B or DH the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The guy was way overweight. I also think it's really hard to tell if he has improved his leg muscles or not.

I mean, this kid had 80 power before even working out.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    The guy was way overweight. I also think it's really hard to tell if he has improved his leg muscles or not.

I mean, this kid had 80 power before even working out.
    If you look at his knee you donít see any muscle definition. You can barely even see his knee itself lol. Itís just discouraging when thinking about his defence. Iím not worried about him offensively.

There are rumors of Ryu moving to 1st base. You know cause of his size.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12