Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Just for context the part that was lost was me just saying it was nice to dominate a team for once and how guys looked good.

Miller is doing a pretty good job
    I just don't get why any coach leaves key players in at the end of a blow out unless it is someone that can use the minutes/confidence like Mitch and Knox.
    Yeah, the impressive bit was never letting up. That timeout Mike called with the lead down to 25 was brilliant.

I wondered the same thing in the end with RJ out there. Was Iggy not there? Was sure we'd have seen him. I do think the guys were having such a good game, that we wanted to keep that unit out there to some degree and in the moment. Also the next game isn't till Friday, maybe that factored in a bit.

Yall remember when delusionals downtalked brogden, said he wasnt worth the $, wasnt that good, wasnt a pg, etc and made excuses for why we didnt go after him?

Dude has damn near been one of the best most consistent players in the nba. This team.would be light years better if we signed him.

Got indy balling and thats without dipo. Just knocked off the lakers too, and he was guarding bron.

Delusionals stay delusional...

Here we go...the chatter New York journalists are talking about Mike Miller and the Knicks. Look, I do agree that the Knicks play better under Miller because his rotations make a little more sense. Fizdale was trying to use his wife's tinder profile to get a "poly" 28 year old female to share their bed.

As for the Knicks, basically New York is the BEST of the WORST. Will this lead to the Knicks getting the #1 pick in the lottery? Oh hell no. They play themselves out of contention. Just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Yeah, the impressive bit was never letting up. That timeout Mike called with the lead down to 25 was brilliant.

I wondered the same thing in the end with RJ out there. Was Iggy not there? Was sure we'd have seen him. I do think the guys were having such a good game, that we wanted to keep that unit out there to some degree and in the moment. Also the next game isn't till Friday, maybe that factored in a bit.
    Looks like Iggy has been assigned to the G league. I like to see what he has too. Seems like a skilled guy that may or may not have the athletism to play in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yes Iggy is in the G league

But we have 2 two way players. We should have played them.

Just keep Mike Miller as coach for the next three years while our young guys develop. Steve Mills needs to go. Let Miller pick the players in the draft and make trades to fit his system. Let's draft with a purpose not BPA unless it is a Michael Jordan type player. Go Knicks.

So much for Atl having more talent than the Knicks. Apparently, that's was the holiday sauce talking. The one good thing they have going is the fact that they have the lowest payroll in the league, by a good margin. Knicks have the second lowest. They'll have to do what the Knicks did at some point and invest in some veterans. If they spend right, they'll be pretty good in a few yrs, similar to the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    So much for Atl having more talent than the Knicks. Apparently, that's was the holiday sauce talking. The one good thing they have going is the fact that they have the lowest payroll in the league, by a good margin. Knicks have the second lowest. They'll have to do what the Knicks did at some point and invest in some veterans. If they spend right, they'll be pretty good in a few yrs, similar to the Knicks
    LOL you really don't pay attention to other teams.

1st of all the Knicks beat a team that is purposely going through the process. The Hawks are indeed building through the draft.

2nd and more importantly The hawks #2 young player John Collins has been out with injury and he is better than any young Forward on our team.

If John Collins plays it would have been a much better game.

Maybe you're right though, the Knicks spent $78 Million on Free Agents so that they could blow out teams that are tanking and tanking without their #2 guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    LOL you really don't pay attention to other teams.

1st of all the Knicks beat a team that is purposely going through the process. The Hawks are indeed building through the draft.

2nd and more importantly The hawks #2 young player John Collins has been out with injury and he is better than any young Forward on our team.

If John Collins plays it would have been a much better game.

Maybe you're right though, the Knicks spent $78 Million on Free Agents so that they could blow out teams that are tanking and tanking without their #2 guy.
    Is this your way of saying you were dead wrong saying ATL had more talent than the Knicks? Cause you do realize how incredibly WRONG you were right? That's the point. Sure, they have good young pieces but they absolutely DO NOT have more talent than the Knicks this yr. Yeah, we spent 78mill and now, the Knicks payroll is 7mill more than ATL. Yeah, we really blew our wad.

Is this your way of saying you were dead wrong saying ATL had more talent than the Knicks? Cause you do realize how incredibly WRONG you were right? That's the point. Sure, they have good young pieces but they absolutely DO NOT have more talent than the Knicks this yr. Yeah, we spent 78mill and now, the Knicks payroll is 7mill more than ATL. Yeah, we really blew our wad.
    Atlanta does in fact have equal or more young talent than the Knicks.

Who on our roster is as good as Trae young or John Collins? I'll wait.

So using your logic I guess the Knicks who beat the Mavs twice this season are better and more talented than the Mavericks.
    Edit:
    I didn't catch the part where you're saying the Knicks have more current talent. In that case yes the Knicks have more current talent but that means zero imo because its not good enough to battle for a playoff spot and the vets we added take important developmental minutes away from the upcoming players that could really help this team. Not to mention worsening our draft position.
    Guys like DSJ, Knox and Mitch are very talented but this team doesn't want to put in the work into developing those guys because they are not good NBA players yet.
    I much rather do it the way the Atlanta Hawks are.
    Last edited by SK6; 12-19-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Atlanta does in fact have equal or more young talent than the Knicks.

Who on our roster is as good as Trae young or John Collins? I'll wait.
    This is what happens when people comment on a subject that they are either unsure of or they simply didn't take the time to read and figure out.

Subject: Knicks 2020 first round pick and if we would have a top 5 pick

My original comments: Knicks probably won't have a top 5 pick because I predicted that Knicks would finish better than teams like ATL, GS, Clev, Wiz and others...

Comments from other posters like yourself: Knicks won't finish better than those teams because the Knicks have less talent then those teams. I disagree. They may have better YOUNG talent but they DO NOT have more talent than the Knicks this yr which will have a major effect on our draft position.

IS THAT CLEAR? I'll Wait

This is what happens when people comment on a subject that they are either unsure of or they simply didn't take the time to read and figure out.

Subject: Knicks 2020 first round pick and if we would have a top 5 pick

My original comments: Knicks probably won't have a top 5 pick because I predicted that Knicks would finish better than teams like ATL, GS, Clev, Wiz and others...

Comments from other posters like yourself: Knicks won't finish better than those teams because the Knicks have less talent then those teams. I disagree. They may have better YOUNG talent but they DO NOT have more talent than the Knicks this yr which will have a major effect on our draft position.

IS THAT CLEAR? I'll Wait
    I edited my post to respond to yours.

So we agree then that the future of the Hawks looks better than the future of the Knicks right now as things stand?
    Last edited by SK6; 12-19-2019 at 12:03 PM.

I edited my post to respond to yours.

So we agree then that the future of the Hawks looks better than the future of the Knicks right now as things stand?
    No, not necessarily. These teams are rather close imo. Both have money and young players showing promise. Those 2 youngins you mention have obviously shown more than our young guys but Trae is also 2 yrs older than RJ and Collins is almost 2 1/2 yrs older than Knox. We just have to be patient.

Even DJ Hunter is 2 years older than Knox. And none of their bigs show the promise of Mitch.
    Last edited by Bivory; 12-19-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yall remember when delusionals downtalked brogden, said he wasnt worth the $, wasnt that good, wasnt a pg, etc and made excuses for why we didnt go after him?

Dude has damn near been one of the best most consistent players in the nba. This team.would be light years better if we signed him.

Got indy balling and thats without dipo. Just knocked off the lakers too, and he was guarding bron.

Delusionals stay delusional...
    So you believe Brog would've signed with the Knicks instead of the Pacers who were already a Play Off team? Good FA's are not coming here if a Play Off team makes them an offer.

Mitchell Robinson said he's been keeping his fouls down lately in order to avoid doing sprints at practice.

Robinson is required to run sprints for each foul he commits, and his disinterest in hard cardio has helped him stay out of foul trouble lately. Over the past seven games, Robinson has been averaging just 2.4 fouls (down from his season average of 3.4), which has helped his playing time expand to 27.3 minutes a night to go with averages of 14.0 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.6 swats per contest on 69.5% shooting. He hasn't fouled out since David Fizdale's departure, and that will be a key to him being an early-round performer. So far, so good.

SOURCE: New York Daily News
    Dec 19, 2019, 11:41 AM ET
    Rotoworld

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast