Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    They need a hard-*** adult in the room, preferably a point guard, to keep them on point. Paul might actually be a good fit here. I wouldn't give much up for him*- maybe Teague, Dieng and and asset.
    It's a serious risk that Paul will stay healthy, but Towns and Wiggins are already locked into long-term deals. Paul could feed them both and provide some necessary closing power.
    James Butler! lolol

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Towns puts up fake stats and plays no defense. He's an excellent Robin but he ain't no Batman. And they are putrid as a whole on defense. Just same old same old.
    its as easy as this honestly

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That's going to require roster changes. RoCo is one of the few defenders. Dare I say they are missing Rubio?
    also when they lost him i said it was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Then you're telling me the real problem is with management. If you can fix their team with 1-2 strategically-placed low-priced role players (none of which are starters or 6th man potential types) then their front office is doing a really bad job.
    the only thing that can fix the team is someone taking over towns body and helping him play defense.. the team is laughable on defense and he is a big part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Idk if their 33 year old head coach is of the same ilk ask Malone though.
    My point was you donít have to flip the roster to be an average defensive team. Malone is a hard *** when it comes to defensive assignments. It had nothing to do with flipping a roster to get defensive role players. Hell he made Jokic into a solid defensive player. Ask the Spurs fans and LMA when he held him to 44 percent shooting from the field.

Minnys coach needs some balls. Porter Jr got benched for missing one defensive assignment the other night. Murray last year as well. You have to hold guys accountable, bringing in defensive players doesnít solve that.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't get it. Wiggins is actually good again. Towns is a full fledged beast. Teague is playing how they thought he would when giving him the contract. Covington is the right type of 3&D PF next to Towns.

Sure they're probably kicking themselves they didn't trade down for Herro, but a better SG rotation can't fix everything.

They were looking fine then they lose 7 straight.

How would you fix this team?
    Get a psychologist for Towns because he is a marsh mellow mentally. He needs to have that killer mentality on a daily basis, but he has more of a role player mentality with superstar skills.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123