Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 224

Thread: Lakers @ Hawks

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,048

    Lakers @ Hawks




    @

    Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019 • 3:00 PM PT
    Arena: State Farm Arena • Atlanta, GA
    TV: SPECSN

    PROJECTED STARTING LINEUP












  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,482
    3pm is such an odd starting time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    Tania Ganguli: The Lakers have listed LeBron James as questionable with a sore right elbow for tomorrow’s game in Atlanta. 2 hours ago – via Twitter taniaganguli
    Davis time to continue to shine! Players to step up and let Lebron to take a brake.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Tania Ganguli: The Lakers have listed LeBron James as questionable with a sore right elbow for tomorrow’s game in Atlanta. 2 hours ago – via Twitter taniaganguli
    Davis time to continue to shine! Players to step up and let Lebron to take a brake.
    Lol LeBron load management. We should take this anyway. Probably the refs will make it go down the wire and we pull off a 4 point win. Without ref influence we win by 20.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    54,805
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol LeBron load management. We should take this anyway. Probably the refs will make it go down the wire and we pull off a 4 point win. Without ref influence we win by 20.
    This is the way.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    More happy tonight!

    SCORES
    LAC
    20-8

    106
    Final
    109

    CHI
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    Where is the bandwagon Flipper fan that goes both ways? Lavar!
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol LeBron load management. We should take this anyway. Probably the refs will make it go down the wire and we pull off a 4 point win. Without ref influence we win by 20.
    He will play any way.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Tania Ganguli: The Lakers have listed LeBron James as questionable with a sore right elbow for tomorrow’s game in Atlanta. 2 hours ago – via Twitter taniaganguli
    Davis time to continue to shine! Players to step up and let Lebron to take a brake.
    I was thinking they should sit Lebron anyway prior to the elbow.

    He looked tired in the 4th and called a timeout. We really dont need Lebron against the Hawks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    [/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,963
    Just rest Lebron and let's win it with AD and rondo running the show.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    Dallas lost and their super star is hurt. Flippers lost. Houston lost too. Is like Christmas ahead if time! Stupid Bucks have a f easy schedule!
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I was thinking they should sit Lebron anyway prior to the elbow.

    He looked tired in the 4th and called a timeout. We really dont need Lebron against the Hawks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They might called the D leaguer to play too.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    This is the way.
    Lol. Baby Yoda!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He will play any way.
    They should sit him a game.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    8,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I was thinking they should sit Lebron anyway prior to the elbow.

    He looked tired in the 4th and called a timeout. We really dont need Lebron against the Hawks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Ya I noticed that also. Agreed he should sit. We need him for the next two games not this one.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •