Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NBAs Last 2 Minute Reports

The NBA is trying to play the honesty card but it's more frustrating than anything at this point.

I think it's just about transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Of course they should do anyway with them but they help add to the endless off court hype that this watered down version of the NBA thrives on

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The NBA is trying to play the honesty card but it's more frustrating than anything at this point.
    they are not. Its click bait

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Referees are graded on these performances and it determines who works playoffs and Finals games, for one thing. I imagine the point in making them public is to counter the notion that the NBA directs referees to rig games, which is important because the NBA is getting into the gambling business.

The very last play was BS. It was blatant that both LeBron and AD fouled Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The very last play was BS. It was blatant that both LeBron and AD fouled Butler.
    Exactly, maybe it wouldnít be so frustrating if all 3 werenít so obvious. Like the foul before the inbound is 2 shots and the ball back, thatís huge down 3.

The fans, media, and referees needs to get rid of this idea that the game shouldn't be decided by the refs. This idea is magnified in clutch moments, and continuously biased towards star players.

There's this logic that there has been a bunch of great moments that would be destroyed by the rule book. My position is if Jordan pushed off Russell then he pushed off. If Kawhi traveled before the 4 bounce game-winner then so be it. This has to stop.

Until then we'll continue to see refs swallow the whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The fans, media, and referees needs to get rid of this idea that the game shouldn't be decided by the refs. This idea is magnified in clutch moments, and continuously biased towards star players.

There's this logic that there has been a bunch of great moments that would be destroyed by the rule book. My position is if Jordan pushed off Russell then he pushed off. If Kawhi traveled before the 4 bounce game-winner then so be it. This has to stop.

Until then we'll continue to see refs swallow the whistle.
    Exactly, a foul is a foul regardless of when it happens same with every other violation. Or regardless of the player who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Referees are graded on these performances and it determines who works playoffs and Finals games, for one thing. I imagine the point in making them public is to counter the notion that the NBA directs referees to rig games, which is important because the NBA is getting into the gambling business.
    I figured the gambling part but didnít think about playoffs and finals, that makes sense.

We should protest, **** it.

Meh who cares. Miami had their chances and couldnít grab a rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    We should protest, **** it.
    https://twitter.com/ruephoric_/statu...370599936?s=20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast