Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knicks starting an impressive winning streak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Harris has been on another level for the sixers man

james harden has 109 points in his last 2 games with only 9 fts..... just saying
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-14-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    james harden has 109 points in his last 2 games with only 9 fts..... just saying
    11 free throws

Was disappointed in how much LA length seemed to brother Jimmy last night. Driving on LeBron into AD and D12 is intimating so you have to give them credit but I would have liked to see Jimmy close them out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Was disappointed in how much LA length seemed to brother Jimmy last night. Driving on LeBron into AD and D12 is intimating so you have to give them credit but I would have liked to see Jimmy close them out
    Jimmy isn't this mythical "closer" that everyone makes him out to be.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jimmy isn't this mythical "closer" that everyone makes him out to be.
    he's pretty good at it though. he is a good one on one half court scorer who is not scared of big shots at all

Jimmy is and has been one of the best closers in the league league for awhile now, Iíd like to see someone argue otherwise.

To be fair he hit basically that same 3 the other night to send the game to overtime, canít make them all. Thatís not even to mention he was fouled on the play by not giving him room to land and even before then before the inbound which wouldíve been a free throw or 2 depending on the rule and the ball back. You hate to see that in such a great game but oh well. This Heat team and Jimmy are legit, last night couldíve pushed Riley to make a win now move.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Oh man you gotta love that. Green double dribble results in free throws for AD

Jimmy fouled on the last play by Lebron before the ball is inbound then again on the 3 by not being able to land by AD. Canít wait for that report tomorrow.

Not sure why Spo didnít challenge on that 3
    I join L+G about your bright future or a potential package for a star.

James Harden, thats all.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Jimmy is and has been one of the best closers in the league league for awhile now, Iíd like to see someone argue otherwise.

To be fair he hit basically that same 3 the other night to send the game to overtime, canít make them all. Thatís not even to mention he was fouled on the play by not giving him room to land and even before then before the inbound which wouldíve been a free throw or 2 depending on the rule and the ball back. You hate to see that in such a great game but oh well. This Heat team and Jimmy are legit, last night couldíve pushed Riley to make a win now move.
    That's exactly what the L2M report showed too.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That's exactly what the L2M report showed too.
    Haha didnít see this but just posted a thread about the reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I join L+G about your bright future or a potential package for a star.
    Thanks man, must be awesome to be a Lakers fan right now. Sorry for being a sore loser lol just frustrating because the standings!

Thanks man, must be awesome to be a Lakers fan right now. Sorry for being a sore loser lol just frustrating because the standings!
    It's not a bad thing to be passionate about his team but it could be frustrating at times, now the question is do you prefer going with the young core or dealing them for the right star?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It's not a bad thing to be passionate about his team but it could be frustrating at times, now the question is do you prefer going with the young core or dealing them for the right star?
    I think we can get an LMA level player who expires in 2021 without trading Jimmy Herro Nunn Robinson or Bam. Winslow DJJ and filler are decent trade chips. We need the cap space for 2021 to make a run at Giannis who is our first priority or someone else. Iíve seen the pacers are nervous that Oladipo is all but gone to Miami in 2021 and indiana is nervous, interested to see how he returns. Let these young guys develop into good/great players themselves then add the final piece on 2021 to contend for many years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast