Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is this racist?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, I am fully aware of that tactic of his. Also funny is how I have no problem talking **** to anyone on either side of the political spectrum with their head up their ***, yet he can't be talked out of the idea that I'm a Trump loving conservative Republican (despite the fact that I don't identify with any of those three things).
    I dont think you're a trump loving conservative, you do lean Republican and you def feel some sort of way on defense as a white male at times. Also ur sensitive
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Bro after world war 1 Germany fell into a state of poverty. Dont quote me, I believe the US called for their debts owed and so Germany fell into economic disaster, amongst other factors such as post ww1 agreements. The banking system in europe was connected to america as colonial europe spread the paper money system to most of the world. Because jews were the predominate bankers of europe and germany, hitler started targeting them. There were also other reasons he targeted them having to do with their general economic success relative to non jews.

So if you read about hitler and how his ideas developed, it is very much based around the economics of the country.

I'm not an expert on any of this, but this is pretty basic and known. I didn't realize I was even saying anything controversial
    You’re not wrong in that Hitler blamed Jews and made them a scapegoat for Germany’s economic issues. It’s that you believe this was his motivation for wanting to exterminate all Jews. You basically have Hitler out to be some Dr. Evil type figure who gassed the Jews for “one million dollars.” That wasn’t it at all.

While Jews made up an extremely small part of the population, they had a disproportionate amount of wealth and success within Germany. In using them as a scapegoat, it was easier for Hitler to build this “us vs them” mentality during his rise to power. Geez... blaming the wealthy/successful certainly sounds familiar doesn’t it?

Furthermore, if Hitler motivation was economic based, why did he not just attack the wealthy Jews? The last time I checked, Anne Frank wasn’t doing a lot of banking from that closet she was stuck in. He wanted to exterminate all Jews. And he could have easily done this, just in Germany. There were only a few hundred thousand Jews left in Germany following the rise of the Nazi party. But Hitler needed to expand his ideals globally. And once Germany started to invade other countries like Poland is when the US and the Allied powers got involved.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    What’s really funny is Val will attack me because my opinion is slightly different than his but if one of the more liberal posters can’t even get the facts straight, he lets it fly by like it’s nothing.

Oh wait I forgot, you have to go to a certain forum between the hours 13 and 14 o’clock on the 5th Monday in February to see that disagreement.
    Obviously you have missed the multiple times just this week where I have corrected liberal posters who can't get their facts straight. I literally just yesterday rebuked Wes on his erroneous belief that MSNBC and CNN don't lean left. I have also called out Nasty several times external of the certain forum.

Though to say that you have an opinion slightly different than mine is a bit misconstrued. Believing that racism and slavery and Hitler were not based in hatred is more than a slight difference...

Yeah, I am fully aware of that tactic of his. Also funny is how I have no problem talking **** to anyone on either side of the political spectrum with their head up their ***, yet he can't be talked out of the idea that I'm a Trump loving conservative Republican (despite the fact that I don't identify with any of those three things).
    I have never said you're a Trump supporter. In fact, I specifically said I don't think you are one. And yes, you definitely have no problem talking ****, what you do have a problem with is posting anything of substance.

I dont think you're a trump loving conservative, you do lean Republican and you def feel some sort of way on defense as a white male at times. Also ur sensitive
    Oh neat, more half baked opinion from the resident ignoramus.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I have never said you're a Trump supporter. In fact, I specifically said I don't think you are one. And yes, you definitely have no problem talking ****, what you do have a problem with is posting anything of substance.
    Yeah, not all of us can have the enriching substance of you and your stimulating "Is This Racist?" and "Did Hitler Hate Jews?" threads.

Oh neat, more half baked opinion from the resident ignoramus.
    lol, like I said, sensitive

Theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on the white man's struggle in america. It's not necessarily a difficult one, but its certainly overlooked

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, not all of us can have the enriching substance of you and your stimulating "Is This Racist?" and "Did Hitler Hate Jews?" threads.
    not all of us give enriching substance all the time, the difference is, you give it none of the time.

Theres nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on the white man's struggle in america. It's not necessarily a difficult one, but its certainly overlooked
    He is very sensitive. That's why he gets into it with everyone on here. It's really bizarre.

Yes, I'm totally showing sensitivity by calling out your consistent nonsense.

He is very sensitive. That's why he gets into it with everyone on here. It's really bizarre.
    Sensitive? That's the best you guys got? Wake me when you have something of substance to tell me.

not all of us give enriching substance all the time, the difference is, you give it none of the time.
    Ahh shucks. My posting doesn't meet your lofty standards? I'm ****ing crushed.

Sensitive? That's the best you guys got? Wake me when you have something of substance to tell me.
    Best I got?? lol, bro I'm not taking shots, I'm just pointing out that you're a little extra sensitive. It's not a shot

I had to read the question a few times to actually make sure I was seeing things the way I am sure I am seeing them.

How is there even a thread asking if this is racist? Dense OP, tbh.

Racist isn’t what it used to mean.

Got called a racist for ordering a CA burrito in CA and I’m from CA

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678