Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Janoris Jenkins cut by Giants

Good for them

Your baby can't do this

Stephen A Smith continues to annoy....not sure why I clicked....HIS claim is 'there has to be more to it, because he apologized' then went on to say so if he apologized, why did they even have another conversation where they said he refused to acknowledge his mistake...................dude, that wasn't an apology, all he said was 'that's my culture'

As peeved as I was hearing about it, I don't know that I expected they'd cut him over it...but I wasn't there.
    but it also doesn't seem right that potentially a playoff team could pick him up now and plug him into their lineup......i.e. baseball a player has to be on the roster by X date to be playoff eligible
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

People get butthurt over anything now days, getting cut for calling someone a ******? If people up north moved to the south they would be butt hurt everyday of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    People get butthurt over anything now days, getting cut for calling someone a ******? If people up north moved to the south they would be butt hurt everyday of their lives.
    I had 2 sisters who were disabled, one has passed away, another one may not see the new year, and a few friends with various challenges. What you may deal with in the south doesn't excuse someone who should know better from using such language KNOWING it will be picked up by the national media....a tad different from someone saying it on the street somewhere.

I understand that Bro, I have a nephew that is autistic, my brother passed away from obesity. At the same time calling someone that is not actually saying they are of that same cloth. It is much different calling a normal person that then calling someone who has a disability that. I guess its just a different culture in the south.

Also calling someone that and getting cut, meanwhile the patriots cheating ways are still running rampant without any real consequences.

Tyreek Hill is still on the chiefs and he has done much worse.

Reply to sitewolf the quote disappeared.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 12-13-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I understand that Bro, I have a nephew that is autistic, my brother passed away from obesity. At the same time calling someone that is not actually saying they are of that same cloth. It is much different calling a normal person that then calling someone who has a disability that. I guess its just a different culture in the south.

Also calling someone that and getting cut, meanwhile the patriots cheating ways are still running rampant without any real consequences.

Tyreek Hill is still on the chiefs and he has done much worse.

Reply to sitewolf the quote disappeared.
    Oh, I realize that....but at the same time, every day at work I walk by posters saying that word hurts...and I've seen challenged people CALLED that and SEEN the hurt. It just isn't a word that should be even a thought, let alone said.

But I also said I don't think that, by itself, justified the release. His 'excuse' only made it worse, and I've gathered his reaction when the team talked to him about it was worse yet, hence the release. The disappointing thing being, if he is now picked up by a better team, the 'lesson' for him is that if you want out of a situation, this is a way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Oh, I realize that....but at the same time, every day at work I walk by posters saying that word hurts...and I've seen challenged people CALLED that and SEEN the hurt. It just isn't a word that should be even a thought, let alone said.

But I also said I don't think that, by itself, justified the release. His 'excuse' only made it worse, and I've gathered his reaction when the team talked to him about it was worse yet, hence the release. The disappointing thing being, if he is now picked up by a better team, the 'lesson' for him is that if you want out of a situation, this is a way to do it.
    If anyone is calling a challenged person that then they need a good *** whooping. I don't think the word even applies to them at all.

People on social media can call these guys whatever they feel like but if they retaliate and say the wrong word its like the end of the world.

You do have a good point about players using this as a way to get released.

But they kept the wife beating kicker for a while. Nice job gmen

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ffensive-term/

and now he's finally become apologetic....and, of course, not all believe him sincere in doing it...'he just wants his next job'.....if I'm a team and he does appear sincere, maybe not a bad move to put in a claim

It's also been said the word should just be gone from our language, but that's not really true....it SHOULD be gone if used as a noun, the only time the first syllable is emphasized. As a verb and emphasizing the 2nd syllable is still normal. Even as an adjective it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Eh. Id go to this if the kicker was kept after this Jenkins incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Different GM's in charge.

Giants, Shurmur & Gettleman both have been concentrating in the wrong areas all year long, so why stop now. There are a lot of guys like him in the league and wasn't worthy of cutting. Who they should cut is Shurmur & Gettleman.