Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Cut both Moulder and JTA. Keep Lee.

We need to add someone in the 6’6 to 6’9 athletic, 3&D mold that’s a proven vet.

Not too much out there. Maybe Andre Roberson even if he can’t shoot. Or Wilson Chandler or Thabo Sefolosha.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Batum has a loser mentality based on your post — though probably a true analysis. “He sees LA as more of a sure thing.” Lol wel
    No +***, when all the FAs keep signing to the same teams...

I can’t wait for next season - Dubs better be a top 4 team.

they needed to land an ibaka level player or atleast gasol..... to think about top 4. They are waiting for klay to get back I think and hoping they will have another big talent from next yrs draft. They should be top 4 in california though

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    No interest in Shumpert.

The Warriors have 15 players under contract which is a regular roster max. They can cut Mulder or Lee to get a spot ... Mulder gets $200k if he's on the roster at the start of the season, Lee gets $600k guaranteed.

Lee, when he wasn't started shot 40% from 3 so he is maybe the 2nd best shooter on the roster.

Evan Turner is still out there but I don't know that he offers all that much.
    Skal Labisierre is interesting, but more developmental than contributing this year.
    Dewayne Dedmon is out there as an emergency big.

I think they need to wait and see what the team needs as the season goes on.
    I would take evan turner on a vet min. I assumed he was out of our range. he can run an offense for the second unit and he has expierience in big games. I think id take roberson over him though.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    they needed to land an ibaka level player or atleast gasol..... to think about top 4. They are waiting for klay to get back I think and hoping they will have another big talent from next yrs draft. They should be top 4 in california though
    You forget 2015. They can surprise again.

I would take evan turner on a vet min. I assumed he was out of our range. he can run an offense for the second unit and he has expierience in big games. I think id take roberson over him though.
    He's supposedly retiring

Fans who like Omari Spellman should like new camp invitee Kaleb Wesson, only he's probably better. Beefy guy who dropped 50 pounds to get down to 270lbs. 6'9" with a 7'2" wingspan. Good position defender/rebounder, and he shot 42.5% from 3 last year.

Fans who like Omari Spellman should like new camp invitee Kaleb Wesson, only he's probably better. Beefy guy who dropped 50 pounds to get down to 270lbs. 6'9" with a 7'2" wingspan. Good position defender/rebounder, and he shot 42.5% from 3 last year.
    I dont think he will make the team to be honest.

Looks like the warriors are signing jeremy lin- basically to fill out the g league roster. not exactly a landscape changing move

Looks like the warriors are signing jeremy lin- basically to fill out the g league roster. not exactly a landscape changing move
    Haha.

I figured they’d sign him. He had a video in Palo Alto of him of stroking it from deep a couple of weeks ago. Like 15 or something in a row twice.

Last time he was in the league his numbers were NBA worthy and he’s never been a slouch on D

I think I like Omari better at this point. I feel for the guy - he just didn’t show anything in his limited minutes. Omari would’ve at least been aggressive on the boards and would’ve knocked down some shots.

Of course he won't. But he might make the g-league team, and a possible future 2-way.

Lin said not so fast ... also it's not an NBA contract.

Warriors waived JTA today. Xfiles actually made the final cut. That brings their regular roster down to 15 with Mannion on a 2 way contract.

Warriors waived JTA today. Xfiles actually made the final cut. That brings their regular roster down to 15 with Mannion on a 2 way contract.
    And, I think a 2-way left to add. Wesson has a reasonable shot at it it seems. He was dominant as a shooter in the pre-draft workouts and is super smart and sets good screens and plays Zaza kind of positional defense. I haven't seen anyone else that was particularly impressive.
    Last edited by Scoots; 12-20-2020 at 02:04 PM.

And, I think a 2-way left to add. Wesson has a reasonable shot at it it seems. He was dominant as a shooter in the pre-draft workouts and is super smart and sets good screens and plays Zaza kind of positional defense. I haven't seen anyone else that was particularly impressive.
    I kinda would like to have a back up 2 that could play some 3. I am actually ok with our 4/5 rotation Wiseman, Looney, Green, Chriss, Paschall.... unless a no brainer becomes available.

I think having wiggins, Bazemore, Oubre play the bulk of the 2/3.... leaves a solid defensive wing to be desired. X-Files and Poole are small off guards and will never be Lead guards. LOL- we actually could use klay thompson to fill out the rotation.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast