Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He turned down a guaranteed $34M next year. Speculation is that he's got a big deal in the works. And again, he wants to be the unquestioned starter, and he wouldn't be on the Warriors.
    I know I know... I stated very very long shot. He would be an unquestioned starter. Heís better than both Oubre and Wiggins. Heís also good with the ball in his hands and could spell Curry at times.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    He needs to be ó heís not a championship type player right now. Heís a nice story like Bowman but we donít need him taking up a vets roster spot right now.

Ibaka
    Bradley
    Mo Harkless / Dario Saric
    Gasol
    I'd like Harkless/Gasol please.

Yeah, and I wouldn't have minded Matthews, but he's only really had one very good year in his career and that is well in his past.

But yes, a wing should be a target ... not so much PG
    I just donít see how you donít value a back up PG. if Curry goes down you seriously telling me youíre willing to bank it all on Poole. I sure as hell am not. We need a legit back up PG. Rondo/Teague then Bradley/DJ are the two tiers and all would be better options to start at PG over Poole a second year SG converted to PG who hasnít played in any pressure situations in the NBA.

I'd like Harkless/Gasol please.
    Harkless is headed to the Knicks I believe. Talk is Gasol to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Minutes are important. So is winning. The people I listed are older. Theyíve played a lot in their careers and might be willing to take smaller roles to win.

Rondo wants to win tho. He may be willing to come off the bench and heíd see good minutes.

Teague stated he wants a chip. He wouldnít need to be aggressive with this team.

Bradley fair enough but still a very useful player and wouldnít have high usage which should keep him fresh.

I get that youíre high on Poole. I like him too but back up PG to run a team still isnít exactly in his wheel well. Heís more of a SG then PG. DJ has shown he can run a team. DJ is a proven vet. Let me ask this, if Curry goes down are you seriously saying you think Poole can run PG for this team and Mannion back him up. Cause I donít.
    Teague and Bradley are fine players, but they are the same size as 3 other guys on the roster that we know are not going anywhere. It just seems a little excessive. We need more length on the wing.

Rondo would be a perfect player for the Warriors, I don't know that the Warriors would be good enough for him.

DJ just went to the bucks at 3 for 21... hard pass at that price

I know I know... I stated very very long shot. He would be an unquestioned starter. Heís better than both Oubre and Wiggins. Heís also good with the ball in his hands and could spell Curry at times.
    Seems a very tough sell to me.

Harkless is headed to the Knicks I believe. Talk is Gasol to LA.
    Trez to LA supposedly significantly cooled Gasol to LA rumors.

I just donít see how you donít value a back up PG. if Curry goes down you seriously telling me youíre willing to bank it all on Poole. I sure as hell am not. We need a legit back up PG. Rondo/Teague then Bradley/DJ are the two tiers and all would be better options to start at PG over Poole a second year SG converted to PG who hasnít played in any pressure situations in the NBA.
    I do value a backup PG, but they need to be long.

DJ just went to the bucks at 3 for 21... hard pass at that price
    Jeez. Yeah, I didn't want him at the TPMLE ... 40% more than that with a 3 year commit is a little crazy.

Teague and Bradley are fine players, but they are the same size as 3 other guys on the roster that we know are not going anywhere. It just seems a little excessive. We need more length on the wing.

Rondo would be a perfect player for the Warriors, I don't know that the Warriors would be good enough for him.
    6í3 is Curry and Mannion
    6í4 is Poole.

Those guys being short shouldnít be ruled out cause Mannion or Poole. Their better players right now than either. I get Poole improving but he isnít proven and we need a vet. Nico likely goes on a two way or even if we get him a 3rd year still spends a lot of time in the G League.

Yes we need a wing. GRIII can be had on a vet min and would be perfect. Yes Iíd like to get someone more high profile there but we st least have a little cover there. We have nothing backing up Curry.

I do value a backup PG, but they need to be long.
    We wonít find another Livingston. He was a unicorn. We will have to live with someone as a direct back up to Curry not a backup and can play next to him.

Jeez. Yeah, I didn't want him at the TPMLE ... 40% more than that with a 3 year commit is a little crazy.
    Yea thatís way way too much.

We wonít find another Livingston. He was a unicorn. We will have to live with someone as a direct back up to Curry not a backup and can play next to him.
    I just want to find someone who is longer. They don't have to be Livingston.

Harkless to the Heat for $3.6M 1 year. Darn. That's a good deal.

How about Shaq Harrison?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast