Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Nico Mannion signed a 2 way contract. Do the warriors have their eyes on one more roster piece before next week? Batum???
    do 2 way contracts count towards

1. Cap space
    2. Vet min exception
    3. Mid level exception
    4. trade exceptions/ DPE

1. Yes
    2. No
    3. No
    4. No

???
    Typo. He should be a generalist, not an offense only or offense first/mainly player nor should he be a defense only or defense/first/mainly guy. He can theoretically be developed to be a quality two way player.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wiseman should be a relatively all-around player.
    Meant whiteside

LOl- well if that one dimension is something a team is severely lacking- it might have some value
    Not if you get punished for it

batum is signing with the clippers...... or he plans to when he clears waivers. Once again- the warriors culture not attracting the free agent big names or even so so names.

batum is signing with the clippers...... or he plans to when he clears waivers. Once again- the warriors culture not attracting the free agent big names or even so so names.
    Who knows how interested we were and he likely sees LA as closer to a sure thing at a deep playoff run and championship than the Warriors. I donít think weve ever been big recruiting. KD was really it. West was coup. Livingston wasnít revived yet. Barbosa was viewed as nearly past it. I guess Iggy but that was after we struck out on Dwight.
    Last edited by TrueFan420; 11-29-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Do you know that they tried to get him?

He's the best passer on the Clippers, he'd be 4th best on the Warriors, and that could be a factor.

Do you know that they tried to get him?

He's the best passer on the Clippers, he'd be 4th best on the Warriors, and that could be a factor.
    we are running out of talent to use our midlevel exception on..... and we are nowhere near as good as we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Who knows how interested we were and he likely sees LA as closer to a sure thing at a deep playoff run and championship than the Warriors. I donít think weve ever been big recruiting. KD was really it. West was coup. Livingston wasnít revived yet. Barbosa was viewed as nearly past it. I guess Iggy but that was after we struck out on Dwight.
    Batum has a loser mentality based on your post ó though probably a true analysis. ďHe sees LA as more of a sure thing.Ē Lol wel
    No +***, when all the FAs keep signing to the same teams...

I canít wait for next season - Dubs better be a top 4 team.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Batum has a loser mentality based on your post ó though probably a true analysis. ďHe sees LA as more of a sure thing.Ē Lol wel
    No +***, when all the FAs keep signing to the same teams...

I canít wait for next season - Dubs better be a top 4 team.
    loser mentality... lol naw... heís being pragmatic and calculated.

we are running out of talent to use our midlevel exception on..... and we are nowhere near as good as we can get.
    Batum would not be a MLE candidate. He's getting his money from Charlotte, any more he gets paid by a team now doesn't gain him a penny.

The reason I asked if the Warriors tried to get him is because his game has fallen off a cliff so they may not have been interested. Also the Warriors don't currently have an open roster spot I don't think.

Batum would not be a MLE candidate. He's getting his money from Charlotte, any more he gets paid by a team now doesn't gain him a penny.

The reason I asked if the Warriors tried to get him is because his game has fallen off a cliff so they may not have been interested. Also the Warriors don't currently have an open roster spot I don't think.
    They signed mannion to a 2 way....I thought that created a roster spot. I was under the impression that they had the option to sign mannion to a regular contract.

anybody have any interest in Iman shumpert?

They signed mannion to a 2 way....I thought that created a roster spot. I was under the impression that they had the option to sign mannion to a regular contract.

although- im looking at the roster on the teams website and im counting 16 under contract.......is there another 2 way other than Mannion? I keep forgetting about Moulder and JTA

No interest in Shumpert.

The Warriors have 15 players under contract which is a regular roster max. They can cut Mulder or Lee to get a spot ... Mulder gets $200k if he's on the roster at the start of the season, Lee gets $600k guaranteed.

Lee, when he wasn't started shot 40% from 3 so he is maybe the 2nd best shooter on the roster.

Evan Turner is still out there but I don't know that he offers all that much.
    Skal Labisierre is interesting, but more developmental than contributing this year.
    Dewayne Dedmon is out there as an emergency big.

I think they need to wait and see what the team needs as the season goes on.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast