Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

12/13 NBA Game Thread

AD is dominant

13 straight road wins.

Miami undefeated at home no more!

GG Laker fans. It was quite fun.

Not having Dragic and Winslow available really hurt us and the size of the Lakers was our undoing in the end. Unless we make a move it will continue to be that way. Myers Leonard and Kelly O ainít gonna cut it.
    Last edited by SteBO; 12-13-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Oh man you gotta love that. Green double dribble results in free throws for AD

Jimmy fouled on the last play by Lebron before the ball is inbound then again on the 3 by not being able to land by AD. Canít wait for that report tomorrow.

Not sure why Spo didnít challenge on that 3

Meh, whatever. Those calls didnít do us in any, our lack of size inside did. AD took full advantage.

Best win of year for Lakers? One of them fasho.

Giannis gets a T for celebrating a dunk and then chirping a guy as they go down the court. This is why the nba is awful and why I don't watch much.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    GG Laker fans. It was quite fun.

Not having Dragic and Winslow available really hurt us and the size of the Lakers was our undoing in the end. Unless we make a move it will continue to be that way. Myers Leonard and Kelly O ainít gonna cut it.
    GG

Hell of a game. Your guy's future is bright as hell whether you decide to keep those youngsters or trade for for another star.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Oh man you gotta love that. Green double dribble results in free throws for AD

Jimmy fouled on the last play by Lebron before the ball is inbound then again on the 3 by not being able to land by AD. Canít wait for that report tomorrow.

Not sure why Spo didnít challenge on that 3

Eh, bad calls all around all night. Both teams got away with blatant charging fouls multiple times, AD was fouled on his three that would've made the game out of reach if we were up 4. But instead we were up 3 because it wasn't called. We also got called for a few ticky tack fouls in the third when you were in the bonus, honestly, im sure we got away with some as well. it all evens out. This game was not decided by the refs.

I'm more shocked AD's tip in didnt get challenged, looked like a clear goal tend and it came late in the 4th.

w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w
    w

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Eh, bad calls all around all night. Both teams got away with blatant charging fouls multiple times, AD was fouled on his three that would've made the game out of reach if we were up 4. But instead we were up 3 because it wasn't called. We also got called for a few ticky tack fouls in the third when you were in the bonus, honestly, im sure we got away with some as well. it all evens out. This game was not decided by the refs.

I'm more shocked AD's tip in didnt get challenged, looked like a clear goal tend and it came late in the 4th.
    See you in the finals my man, hope weíve made a move by then and have Winslow and Dragic back for that matchup if theyíre not traded and yíall have everyone healthy too.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Meh, whatever. Those calls didnít do us in any, our lack of size inside did. AD took full advantage.
    Man KO was terrible in the 4th too

Well Jazz finally got their **** together in second half. Bogie tied the franchise record for 3s...and didn't make a single 2pt shot haha. I know the Warriors are bad but I'll take the win.

Rippin' lips son!!

Mike Millerís leadership is turning NY around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast