Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 391 to 404 of 404
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,830
    Wow lol! Go ahead and get all this out of your system tonight Dallas.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,301
    After Hurley acted like a spoiled little douche all week he sure has looked like crap today. Can't catch anything other than a handoff.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,558
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kenyon Drake scored 4 TD's today. Yeeeesh.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,304
    The Niners man.... wtf
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,095
    remember when the bears were better than the packers?

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The Niners man.... wtf
    I mean the Falcons should have been good this year.

    So surprising but not like... that surprising.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    25,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I mean the Falcons should have been good this year.

    So surprising but not like... that surprising.
    Its just annoying because for my parlay I needed them to win, all my other teams won, just needed them the one time I root for my division rival
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I mean the Falcons should have been good this year.

    So surprising but not like... that surprising.
    Based on what? They weren't good in 2018 and were mediocre in 2017. Paying their QB and WR a billion dollars did nothing to address their roster.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Based on what? They weren't good in 2018 and were mediocre in 2017. Paying their QB and WR a billion dollars did nothing to address their roster.
    Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Austin Hooper are certainly a top 10 unit, and probably top 3 or 5. They should be able to score enough for their defense not to matter. They're a more talented version of the Saints offense. If you replay the season 100 times in a simulator, they probably win the division more times than the other teams in it.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Austin Hooper are certainly a top 10 unit, and probably top 3 or 5. They should be able to score enough for their defense not to matter. They're a more talented version of the Saints offense. If you replay the season 100 times in a simulator, they probably win the division more times than the other teams in it.
    They "should" be, but when have you ever known Matt Ryan to meet expectations without a fully stacked offense? Not to mention, aside from an 8 game streak in 2016, their defense is never good.

    I just hope they're dumb enough to keep Dan Quinn based on some upsets at the end of the year.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    They "should" be, but when have you ever known Matt Ryan to meet expectations without a fully stacked offense?
    This week when they beat the 49ers, probably. Thus the conversation you've brought fully circular.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    This week when they beat the 49ers, probably. Thus the conversation you've brought fully circular.
    You said they should have been good this year. They're a 5 win team that happened to beat two good teams.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13,023
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    They "should" be, but when have you ever known Matt Ryan to meet expectations without a fully stacked offense? Not to mention, aside from an 8 game streak in 2016, their defense is never good.

    I just hope they're dumb enough to keep Dan Quinn based on some upsets at the end of the year.
    I actually like Dan Quinn quite a bit. They probably need a change there, but I generally think he is a good coach.

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I actually like Dan Quinn quite a bit. They probably need a change there, but I generally think he is a good coach.
    Could probably flip flop Ron Rivera and Dan Quinn and see each succeed with the other team. Might just need a change of scenery.

    I think the Falcons would rather find a better coach than Ron though.

    Would be interesting to see Jason Garrett coach the Falcons. Might be a better coach than he appears to be when he's under Jerruh.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •