Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Not a big deal if anyone wants to leave now as long as it is not RJ or Mitch. Anyone else goodbye. Have to disagree with re: Russell. NY does not have the assets or players to make that trade. I can see people thinking that because of Golden States cap situation but still none of these players on this team can help them compete besides Morris
    No one with a logical thought process would think we could of got russell, unless we sent 3-4 1st rnd picks minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I actually agree with this. He is a little like a mini Harden this year. He is so young though I expect him to get better at everything including sharing and having to guys that can get there own at the end of games is a great thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree he will get better as he matures but that in itself is scary because he has the talent, IQ, and the moxy. When he matures watch out. Right now he takes some bad shots. Just because u can make a shot means it is a good shot. I think part of it is he is trying to establish himself in the league.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 12-29-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I agree he will get better as he matures but that in itself is scary because he has the talent, IQ, and the moxy. When he matures watch out. Right now he takes some bad shots. Just because u can make a shot means it is a good shot. I think part of it is he is trying to establish himself in the league.
    Its a new league now, if you shoot really good off the dribble, you have the green light to shoot it.

I think donnie plays pretty high iq ball tbh.

What has this forum come too

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Oct was 4 games only.

He's gotten better, shooting better and carried DAL when Doncic was out.
    It was 5 games. He played well in 3. The Mavs went 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What pisses me off is ppl still talking about how bad he shot in certain month like stop trying to justify the trade there is no point in justifying it any conversation about his shooting numbers when he missed almost two years of basketball is meaningless. Ask yourself this would Cuban give up KP for Knox Frank Dsjr 30 mil+ expiring and two Dallas picks? No because he wants to take a step forward not backwards which is what knocks are doing.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Itís not a justification for the trade and thatís what youíre completely missing although almost no one has tried to defend the actual trade in a while.

If you post about his one or two good games, then expect to get the other side of it. Why is it ok for people to highlight his few recent good games, but you have an issue with others pointing out that he hasnít been nearly as good as some of you and Dallas hoped? It isnít one bad month. Itís been the majority of the season and weíre almost half way through.

People have made it so hard to post about anything on here and itís just the same stuff over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Itís not a justification for the trade and thatís what youíre completely missing although almost no one has tried to defend the actual trade in a while.

If you post about his one or two good games, then expect to get the other side of it. Why is it ok for people to highlight his few recent good games, but you have an issue with others pointing out that he hasnít been nearly as good as some of you and Dallas hoped? It isnít one bad month. Itís been the majority of the season and weíre almost half way through.

People have made it so hard to post about anything on here and itís just the same stuff over and over again.
    Well I agree. However, until the Knicks give all of us something great what else is there for people to discuss but petty crap. Until we get a point guard people will talk about Frank. Until we get a all star some will lament KPs loss. Until we have a team to love we on the board will see no shared joy. Instead we will have the excitement void filled with the angry rude voices over and over again. Only hope is sometime in the next few seasons the team becomes excellent again. For that we need some excellent drafts, and most improved type player improvements, some wise and lucky trades and free agent pick ups. I can hope for that rigjt.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678