Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I think I would prefer CP3 over Westbrook if were looking to take on a contract like that.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I donít buy Morris asked to be traded
    I actually agree with you. I think he's more concerned about his individual stats and being the "man", which he has the opportunity with the Knicks. He seems happy on the court to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Dallas managed to swing dsjr for kp now that wasnt a challenge lol somebody give cuban best GM of the year award pls.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Just because he suckered two stupid men doesn't mean he should be GM of the year lol.

Hopefully Mills and Perry are fired soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Just because he suckered two stupid men doesn't mean he should be GM of the year lol.

Hopefully Mills and Perry are fired soon.
    Cuban deserves it he managed to get another teams top asset without giving up Luka and even added decent starters in Lee and Thjr all for cap space and two picks and a disgruntled fat kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Imagine a bum like dsj asking out . This dude is classic all flash no substance. He would look good ina streetball tourney

Jonathan Macri
    @JCMacriNBA

DSJ has a -17.7 net rating, easily lowest among > 300 players who've played > 300 min.

NY is 3-18 in games he plays, 5-6 when he doesn't
    Yep a straight up useless bojangles bum, imagine mark cubans reaction when knicks offered KP for him and a few scrub draft picks.

Cuban has been trying for years to sign or trade for a superstar and had no luck no matter what he tried.

Leave it to the knicks to trade that superstar for a complete bum.

Worst trade in sports history. Delusionals still think our front office did a good job. "We have flexability now"

LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Cuban deserves it he managed to get another teams top asset without giving up Luka and even added decent starters in Lee and Thjr all for cap space and two picks and a disgruntled fat kid.

Lol all the players we traded are better than the best asset we got back.

All time worst trade ever.

the trade does stink no doubt, and all Knick fans thought KP demanded the trade and the facts about the Knicks shopping KP didn't come out till way after the trade happened.

Based on a player demanding trade and giving 7 days to make the trade at the time the return with cap and picks wasn't a disaster.

The fact that now it was the Knicks who soured KP and caused us to lose our franchise player, well these guys should not have a job and should give their monies back.

I just don't get Dolan? Why pay Mills who has failed over and over and over etc etc.......and let him hire someone else to consult on any decisions? And not too mention have Perry there as well?

Just finally end this crap and move on........Maybe with our new consultant here we have some shot at moving players for the deadline but it is not going to be easy, the teams in need and what they have to give back to match salaries just makes no sense.........I have to say Rican called that early so credit to him.

I'm also excited that Reggie Bullock is scheduled back right after the new year, and Miller thinks really highly of him, imagine a 6'7, 3 and D guy with a high BB IQ...........been waiting and it's around the corner.

Anyone look at Randle's stats last 10 games under Miller? Finally leaving that point forward mentality behind and just doing what he does best.

Maybe you trade him when his value is up? Or is Morris still the one who will be moved? I think one has to go and with Bullock ready for that SF spot and rumors that Morris can bring back a late first, kind of makes sense that Morris will be the guy, if they find that team to match salaries with the 25% rule.

Question is how much authority does our new FO Consultant have over Mills and Perry? Let's hope a lot.

I would slow down on Bullock. Remember we signed him. If he was really all that he would have been signed by a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    the trade does stink no doubt, and all Knick fans thought KP demanded the trade and the facts about the Knicks shopping KP didn't come out till way after the trade happened.

Based on a player demanding trade and giving 7 days to make the trade at the time the return with cap and picks wasn't a disaster.

The fact that now it was the Knicks who soured KP and caused us to lose our franchise player, well these guys should not have a job and should give their monies back.

I just don't get Dolan? Why pay Mills who has failed over and over and over etc etc.......and let him hire someone else to consult on any decisions? And not too mention have Perry there as well?

Just finally end this crap and move on........Maybe with our new consultant here we have some shot at moving players for the deadline but it is not going to be easy, the teams in need and what they have to give back to match salaries just makes no sense.........I have to say Rican called that early so credit to him.

I'm also excited that Reggie Bullock is scheduled back right after the new year, and Miller thinks really highly of him, imagine a 6'7, 3 and D guy with a high BB IQ...........been waiting and it's around the corner.

Anyone look at Randle's stats last 10 games under Miller? Finally leaving that point forward mentality behind and just doing what he does best.

Maybe you trade him when his value is up? Or is Morris still the one who will be moved? I think one has to go and with Bullock ready for that SF spot and rumors that Morris can bring back a late first, kind of makes sense that Morris will be the guy, if they find that team to match salaries with the 25% rule.

Question is how much authority does our new FO Consultant have over Mills and Perry? Let's hope a lot.
    Consultant? He was a coach he has no idea how to run daily FO business this is mills hooking up his friend in dolan charity.

Cant read this hole post put lets look at the first statement...

1) Mgt admitted to shopping KP because KP was giving them very mixed signals and wasn't showing any desire to be in NY. They were preparing for something like this.

2) KP DID demand a trade.

DSJR is the worst player in the league.

Tim SALARY DUMP Jr has a TS of .564% and is the starting SG on one of the best teams in the NBA .

KP is getting better as the year goes on.

the picks look like late 1'st.

and we still suck and took 2 steps back.

crazy we could really use a SG like THJR right now there was no reason to attach him as a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Tim SALARY DUMP Jr has a TS of .564% and is the starting SG on one of the best teams in the NBA .

crazy we could really use a SG like THJR right now there was no reason to attach him as a dump.
    Thats crazy, because delusionals spent all of season telling everyone how KP is overrated and not that good, and how dallas would be giving us a lottery pick because they cant handle the west.

Its almost like like they were delusional, and having 2 of the best shooters in the nba, makes you a pretty good team...

At least its good to know AD is going to leave the lakers for us, and Giannis will be here soon, and we can trade some of our great assets that we got recently for russell!
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 12-29-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

Actually his best month was the first, October, he was not good in November and not good in December, for an allstar to average 16.7 points playing 31.2min, how is that remotely getting better than 22.3 in October?

Also shooting 38% and 40% is good and getting better? And the team is 3.6 worse per 100 poss. when he is on the court?

This is not to say the trade stinks but KP is not exactly knocking it out of the park either.

I also feel if Curry stayed healthy and GS in playoff contention and maybe bringing Klay back if so, then with the way Morris is playing with the Dallas picks it was a possibility to land Russell who don't fit when Curry and Klay return. Well we will now never know because that ship sailed with Curry out and GS near the basement. Trading for any vets now is just stupid and that scenario is over.

As far as Timmy I'm happy for him, he said all the right things, his dad said all the right things and his game especially with Doncic has really stepped up. other players in Dallas as well just seem to rise playing with Doncic except one.
    I think the only saving grace with Timmy not here is developing RJ but we had no clue at the time of the trade that RJ was the guy so again the trade, yea big blunder.

At the time when kd was healthy and all signs pointed to a kevin Durant and kyrie both signing with the Knicks in free angency . And all the knicks had to do was create enough cap space to sign both.
    Plus all the rumors that kp wanted out of ny .
    Well yeah the knicks had no other choice but to trade kp and attract thj and Lee .
    In order to free up cap space .
    But than everything changed once kd got injured .
    At that point the knicks made the right decision by not signing him . That would have just been a disaster .
    And if f course kd is going to say that he had no interest playing with the Knicks .
    What else is he supposed to say after signing with the cross town rival nets .
    Kd ď oh yeah my first choice was the knicks but after I got hurt they wanted no parts of me and my expensive contract so I decided to take injury elsewhere and the nets where the only team that was willing to pay me the money I wanted , plus they were also willing to spend a massive amount of money on a always injured friend of mine kyrie plus I was also able to convince them to overpay on deandre Jordan . ď
    Lol ...
    The whole plan changed when kd got injured but no one could have predicted that at the time when they traded kp .
    It had to be done .
    And guess what , even after all that the knicks are still in great position for the future with a ton of young lottery pick players and future draft picks plus young talented players on short term deals which leaves room for flexibility.
    So Iím not upset or concerned about the knicks and the future .
    All it takes is for one guy to break out someone like randle or barret or Knox or Mitch . And for a couple of others to play really consistently and we will improve greatly .
    Most importantly we need a point guard .
    So maybe this upcoming draft we finally get our point guard of the future or we can sign someone or trade for one .

Actually his best month was the first, October, he was not good in November and not good in December, for an allstar to average 16.7 points playing 31.2min, how is that remotely getting better than 22.3 in October?

Also shooting 38% and 40% is good and getting better? And the team is 3.6 worse per 100 poss. when he is on the court?

This is not to say the trade stinks but KP is not exactly knocking it out of the park either.

I also feel if Curry stayed healthy and GS in playoff contention and maybe bringing Klay back if so, then with the way Morris is playing with the Dallas picks it was a possibility to land Russell who don't fit when Curry and Klay return. Well we will now never know because that ship sailed with Curry out and GS near the basement. Trading for any vets now is just stupid and that scenario is over.

As far as Timmy I'm happy for him, he said all the right things, his dad said all the right things and his game especially with Doncic has really stepped up. other players in Dallas as well just seem to rise playing with Doncic except one.
    I think the only saving grace with Timmy not here is developing RJ but we had no clue at the time of the trade that RJ was the guy so again the trade, yea big blunder.
    Your a broken record still talking crap about KP and trying to tell everyone it's going to be ok lmao.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast