Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You honestly should want to be the Heat though, almost every team should. The future is so bright and we built it the right way. You all have a very short window so I hope it works out for you all.

You would lose that bet, but will I come up with something when I hear a player in rumors or if they look unhappy? Probably, if theyíre worth it at least. We wouldnít be able to work anything out with you all because Bam is the deal breaker. Iím only trading him if it gets Giannis or AD. Too many injury concerns with Embiid and concerns of him being a shell of himself by the end of this contract to take that risk imo.
    but we destroyed you guys and have a much much much better defensive ratings and a rating worlds better when our starting 5 plays together? i am not a fan of the current fit but there is no chance id ever trade embiid for anything the heat have or want to be the heat lol.

wade calm down my dude... you guys are off to a hot start...lets see if it lasts more than 2 months first lol

lol my man thinks we should trade joel for a dude putting up 15/10 on 59/12/66 inn 34 minutes per game with no where close to the defense lmfao... ahahahahaha
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-13-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    but we destroyed you guys and have a much much much better defensive ratings and a rating worlds better when our starting 5 plays together? i am not a fan of the current fit but there is no chance id ever trade embiid for anything the heat have or want to be the heat lol.

wade calm down my dude... you guys are off to a hot start...lets see if it lasts more than 2 months first lol

lol my man thinks we should trade joel for a dude putting up 15/10 on 59/12/66 inn 34 minutes per game with no where close to the defense lmfao... ahahahahaha
    3rd game in 4 nights 2nd night of a road back to back. You guys are better at this current moment, Iíll give you that. Youíre a bad matchup for us because of your size. Weíre in a much better situation though and thatís not even debatable and we didnít get there by tanking year after year and we even did it with the whole Bosh clot fiasco. You have a 3-4 year window, I wonít be mad if you all win it all as every fan should get to experience that championship feeling.

As for the statistical claims youíve made, youíre 1 point better defensively and your net rating is 0.4 Better than ours. Thatís not much to brag about lol. Keep in mind thatís the defense with Winslow missing most of the year and net rating without Dragic and Winslow for a huge chunk of the season. Weíve had are fair share of injuries, much more than you all actually Iíd say. Then we got 28M of dead weight sitting on the bench in those idiots waiters and JJ but thatís a different story.

As for starting lineups, ours is the best 5 man unit in the league:

Oh Sixers-Heat games on this board are gonna be fun as hell lol.....I pray we get a playoff series.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Oh Sixers-Heat games on this board are gonna be fun as hell lol.....I pray we get a playoff series.
    The Heat aren't ready yet but Jimmy would make it a little interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Weíre 1 piece away from being a true contender, either that or another year or so of development from the young guys. Luckily in 2021 at the latest weíll get both

Haha theyíre actually the one team in the East I would like to avoid because of their size. Now if we get a legit PF or C to put next to Bam instead of Meyers at the deadline then it could be a different story. Regardless Spo will have the guys ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The matchup is odd to me, because I honestly believe we have an advantage in close games, but physically they're likely the worst matchup for us as currently constructed. PHI size & defense is legit. Offensively, not so much, though I was pretty impressed last night.

The matchup is odd to me, because I honestly believe we have an advantage in close games, but physically they're likely the worst matchup for us as currently constructed. PHI size & defense is legit. Offensively, not so much, though I was pretty impressed last night.
    I honestly think our offensive problems are externally driven rather than internally driven. Every night we hear: Simmons is bigger, post them up. Harris is bigger, post them up. Horford is bigger, post them up. Embiid is bigger, post them up. Well, IMO when the non-stop narative from everyone is that 4 of 5 starters should be posting up, it creates these problems. Players are more in tune with outside criticisms than we think they should be. I think Brett needs to embrace a little more PnR in the half court than he does. Despite not being able to shoot early on, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan were still a formidable PnR combo because Tim could pop and roll, and Parker was so fast. Embiid has more range as a pop guy than Duncan, and Simmons is a little slower than Tony's early days; but not putting them in those situations more frequently is just absurd. Even doing horns sets with Horford, Embiid, Simmons as point isn't happening. These are two simple basketball plays that are not getting run and it's just inexcusable. Those things can be used to overcome bad spacing easily, especially if our role-ish players in Harris, Richardson, Thybulle, Ennis, Scott, Korkmaz continue to make 3's.

My personal opinion is come playoffs, Horford will see about 10 minutes a game with Embiid, and be in a switch out situation. Embiid on the floor with Scott, Horford with Harris. Those are two combos that make a ton of sense because Scott is more of a catch and shoot guy, Horford plays well in two man sets off ball.

I agree Warfelg, start them and sub one out 5-6 minutes on of each half and have then sub for each other the rest of the game. Maybe close together depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    3rd game in 4 nights 2nd night of a road back to back. You guys are better at this current moment, Iíll give you that. Youíre a bad matchup for us because of your size. Weíre in a much better situation though and thatís not even debatable and we didnít get there by tanking year after year and we even did it with the whole Bosh clot fiasco. You have a 3-4 year window, I wonít be mad if you all win it all as every fan should get to experience that championship feeling.

As for the statistical claims youíve made, youíre 1 point better defensively and your net rating is 0.4 Better than ours. Thatís not much to brag about lol. Keep in mind thatís the defense with Winslow missing most of the year and net rating without Dragic and Winslow for a huge chunk of the season. Weíve had are fair share of injuries, much more than you all actually Iíd say. Then we got 28M of dead weight sitting on the bench in those idiots waiters and JJ but thatís a different story.

As for starting lineups, ours is the best 5 man unit in the league:

*crickets*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123