Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Lakers @ Heat

Cousins was a huge part of getting Brons head right. There are very few people in the league that can probably tell Bron exactly what he needs to hear at any moment. Cuz is one of those guys. His “I don’t take s—- from nobody” attitude while still be a cool guy is vital to have in the locker room of a Lebron team. Bth Cuz and AD can and will get on Bron when he needs it. Kobe had that in Shaq and Phil. I want this team to hold on to cuz. I don’t want him playing this year because I don’t want him to have anymore setbacks. Just come back next year ready to go day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol nice find

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Spoelstra and Vogel are easily the only true coaches he had, others ones were complete jokes, potatoe head, lue, and blatt plus luke lol
    Lol seriously. Blatt was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    He is definitely Holding himself accountable this year vs last year. Also taking criticism from teammates is huge. 79-3. Here we come

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If they are gonna trade Kuz, then I feel they still have to get him to at least the level he was at last year or it’s they won’t get back near the hall they could of. Have to get Kuz to balling. He needs a few 25-30 point games under his belt over a two week span before we trade him, if we trade him.
    Not really, teams know that he can play, but now this team does not have the time to wait for him to regain his mental positive stage he showed last two years. He is a good asset. Lakers could wait this season also, then get a waived player that can help at the 3. We all want Iggy but any player with same type of skills will do it. We will find out soon.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    This 23/3 is way more solid than the Bucks, because Lakers face more though competition every game like always than the East leader. Look at their schedule so easy. Ours now is mean! But still we have one of the best records on the road! Free Iggy!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Nice win. But I still felt like this game was closer than it should have been. We have to cut out the mistakes. And I still feel like we're missing one more piece. Anyway, on to the next one.
    Lakers we’re bringing back Rondo and they were missing Kuz. Bradley still getting back too and every team we ever face will play like it is the last game they play. Miami was undefeated at home and is an up and coming team well coached. Great win in a night that Lebron was playing terrible and our shooters were cold on the road! Not easy win, but very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah, having the best record will def help
    But no need to keep a winning record and then have a tired team. Warriors is the classic example of that. Do not wear down your team, but stay on top. What matters is the play offs. Flippers are in this area playing this card, because they know that playing anywhere healthy is not a problem. Lakers have to stay playing according to their plan, but I do not want them to try to burn our core and particularly the older players in our team. This team can win anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Great win tonight for the Lake Show..glad to see the 2nd half Adjustments.

Javale made it happen in the 2nd half. Finally a good pretty good game for him. Green has been struggling and kcp nearly blew the game.

AD is a monster and he and Lebron shot well from 3. Hope they dont sleep on Atlanta. Kuz didn't look happy on the bench or happy for others.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    It was actually the third one when he shine for us. Kuz maybe gone, but who knows what Pelinka has planned for him. Let’s stop the “I hope they do not” phrases from now on. This team is for real!

Winning 73 this season is not the goal for this team. But the haters are trying to make it one of the goals.
    I say no to them!
    https://youtu.be/FzgYFUTAJJA

Did they find more fouls not called in that game? Buttler ran into Lebron! Well, now they only can cry!

Lebron almost had a quadruple dub in this game. Legendary..

Your baby can't do this

Speaking of lebron, I guess the nba reviewed that flop that lebron had at the end of the game and they said that it shoulda been called as a foul on lebron. Not sure I agree with that tbh, looked to me like butler initiated the contact

Your baby can't do this

Very impressive win. This team just keeps looking better and better

Your baby can't do this

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast