Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakers @ Heat

This Heat team is playing some great basketball. Great test for the Lakers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    This Heat team is playing some great basketball. Great test for the Lakers tonight.
    ya something is gona give. Either our winning streak or theirs. We won back to back on the road in Denver and Utah so anything is possible now.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    ya something is gona give. Either our winning streak or theirs. We won back to back on the road in Denver and Utah so anything is possible now.
    We also whooped their *** early November, so I’m sure they’re going to come in and give us their best shot

Lakers are the better team and Heat dont have the Laker killer tonight Dragic. That dude always has great games against us. They are also missing Winslow and Herro. Should get this win even without Kuz and Rondo.

Kuz officially out, Rondo back

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

KCP will continue to start with Avery Bradley coming off the bench. Kyle Kuzma (ankle) is out for a second straight game. Rajon Rondo will return from his recent absence due to his hamstring.

Rondo! Dudley!
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Dave McMenamin

@mcten

Dwight Howard gifted the Lakers sets of AirPods Pro in the pregame locker room in Miami, placing a pair on each player’s seat.

Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

Tyler Herro (illness) is going to try to play for the Heat against the Lakers tonight. Goran Dragic and Justice Winslow are out.

He will play after all.
    Tim Reynolds: Tyler Herro will play, per Spo. – via Twitter ByTimReynolds
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

We also whooped their *** early November, so I’m sure they’re going to come in and give us their best shot
    pretty much. Glad we had an extra of rest for this one. The extra day rest between these games is going to be huge for the vets, especially Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Mike Trudell

@LakersReporter

KCP will continue to start with Avery Bradley coming off the bench. Kyle Kuzma (ankle) is out for a second straight game. Rajon Rondo will return from his recent absence due to his hamstring.
    Good to know. Our offense wont have a lag with Lebron sitting. Kuz is not making much of a difference anyway, so it's probably good he rests and heals up before he comes back.

Dave McMenamin

@mcten

Dwight Howard gifted the Lakers sets of AirPods Pro in the pregame locker room in Miami, placing a pair on each player’s seat.
    Someone is trying very hard to get along, and it seems like it's working. Good for him. Classy move.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    pretty much. Glad we had an extra of rest for this one. The extra day rest between these games is going to be huge for the vets, especially Lebron.
    What do you mean by extra day? We got one day rest between orlando and miami.

What do you mean by extra day? We got one day rest between orlando and miami.
    LOL, meaning we don't have back to backs on this road trip. I was typing really fast while my wife was asking me a bunch of meaningless questions on our plans for the weekend. Like I ever plan anything. I just ask my wife to just let me know when and where to be.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast