Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That’s a pretty big thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely, which is why if/when he adds this to his game he’ll be considered an elite player in the league in general, not just at his position. The mid range game is already looking much better and now Jimmy has started fining Bam $500 for every game he doesn’t shoot a 3 lol!! Jimmy pays him $500 if he does.

I forgot Horford and AD is a PF because a hes unwilling to play the 5.

As for Horford, he has the scoring on 3 levels over Bam but other than that I think Bam has him on everything else to be honest. Rebounding, defense, passing, etc. although Horford is good in those areas himself

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    joel is as domiante as ever on defense but has been destroyed on offense with our team... letting go of jj and butler and getting horford has destroyed the spacing even more on our team... he stands no chance on offense..... youd think wed be smarter then this but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... lets run horford/simmons/embiid and think offensively it will work lmfao

Didnt 99% of people say this when you guys signed Al? Hes a very good player, but not a good fit with the team due to spacing and the roster. We all said it was going to be a big problem.

Bam is the new frontier behind the current crop of elite centers. For me it's Davis, Towns, Embiid, Jokic, Gobert then Bam, although a part of me wants to see what Vucevic can do on a good team with a decent point guard.

The Ringer has him ranked as the 5th best center and 24th best player. Just about where I’d have him so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    joel is as domiante as ever on defense but has been destroyed on offense with our team... letting go of jj and butler and getting horford has destroyed the spacing even more on our team... he stands no chance on offense..... youd think wed be smarter then this but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... lets run horford/simmons/embiid and think offensively it will work lmfao
    pretty sure ur starting lineup is the best defensively tho

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    pretty sure ur starting lineup is the best defensively tho
    us or the bucks i think.

First of many EC player of the week awards for Bam today, right after Jimmy won last week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12