Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Giants versus Eagles

I am amazed that there are no threads about this game. Nothing to be said about Eli's sterling performance in the first half and then a dud in the second.

How the old Eli with just under 2 minutes would drive the team to a potential win but this Eli goes 3 and out in a whimper.,

How Slayton was all -world in the first half and barely thrown to in the second half.

How Sam Beal looks like a true rookie committing that stupid penalty with the Eagles 3rd and 10.

How the defense could not come up with any big stops in the fourth quarter.

My feeling that there is a good possibilty that the Giants might beat the Dolphins and Skins and lose out on the best player in the draft and the one player the team so desperately needs.They would probably settle for the Georgia or Iowa OL, which is OK but not nerely as good as Chase Young.

A Shurmur classic: opposing defense adjust and our offense stalls.

This game followed the same script as most of their games. They started strong and got an early lead. And then they fell apart in the 2nd half. The other team makes adjustments and neither our offense nor defense has any answers.

Iím sure the last 3 games will play out similarly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

The biggest game for the Giants this year will be the Washington game. If we win then The Skins will jump ahead of us in the draft and most likely would take Chase Young.

I knew we would lose. This is the Giants MO right now. Show enough promise and then blow it up

I feel bad for you guys. Not trying to troll at all. I empathize with the brilliant Adam Gase being the Jets head coach. The Giants are in a really tough spot. Shurmur needs to be fired but you don't want Gettleman getting another opportunity to hire a head coach. Not to mention, you dont want to give Daniel Jones an entirely new offense to learn when he is just learning this one. There is no accountability from either the GM or ownership about all the losing either.

That said, if I'm John Mara or Steve Tisch both GM and HC have to go because you're also accountable to your fans and this situation is not getting better.

This game proved one thing: the problem wasnít Eli.

Echoing what was said above, itís ****ing maddening how we canít overcome opposing halftime adjustments. Insane!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    This game proved one thing: the problem wasnít Eli.

Echoing what was said above, itís ****ing maddening how we canít overcome opposing halftime adjustments. Insane!
    I'm not really thrilled with constant turn over with the coaching stuff.

But, it's clear. This coaching staff needs to go. Not one group of players is being coached well. No adjustments. Terrible play calling.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

On defense Iíd say itís more about lack of talent (or the right talent or young talent that still needs to learn) than scheme.

But offense...man. We may not have superstars but the scheme is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk