Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Troll articles on the home page

too many. Getting ridiculous. IF you're going to allow a "Warriors may trade first overall pick for giannis" I would like to see "Bucks may trade first rd pick for Steph Curry".
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

As we've shared many many times before, we have no control over the home page. Feel free to email the company to share this sentiment.

Based on this last post by you Rush, I really want this to happen just so I can laugh at it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Based on this last post by you Rush, I really want this to happen just so I can laugh at it.
    This comment makes me curious why you would laugh at it. Because the company behind PSD wouldn’t give a crap and it’s useless to message them or another reason?

Users shouldn’t have to be the ones to email about this. Imo it is a moderating team’s job to communicate such things to the owners of a website. Now of course if said moderating team knows there won’t be an appropriate response from the owners anyway I can understand their frustration.

I’m on the verge of being done completely with PSD. It is sad after all this time, but the forum has fallen off a long way and the front page has become absolute horse shyte garbage for the most part. All these articles about athletes and celebs “shooting their shot”, gossip about side chicks & baby mamas and completely bogus stuff about trades & free agency, and I now have to get rid of two annoying pop-ups that follow me around every time I switch pages. It is downright embarrassing.

At this rate PSD will be completely dead two years from now, probably even sooner. Maybe the owners will give a crap about that, or maybe they won’t.

Sure, PSD is kind of wack....but who cares about the front page? I have never used it for a thing. I set a bookmark for the Giants forum and then navigate to everything else from there.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    This comment makes me curious why you would laugh at it. Because the company behind PSD wouldn’t give a crap and it’s useless to message them or another reason?

Users shouldn’t have to be the ones to email about this. Imo it is a moderating team’s job to communicate such things to the owners of a website. Now of course if said moderating team knows there won’t be an appropriate response from the owners anyway I can understand their frustration.

I’m on the verge of being done completely with PSD. It is sad after all this time, but the forum has fallen off a long way and the front page has become absolute horse shyte garbage for the most part. All these articles about athletes and celebs “shooting their shot”, gossip about side chicks & baby mamas and completely bogus stuff about trades & free agency, and I now have to get rid of two annoying pop-ups that follow me around every time I switch pages. It is downright embarrassing.

At this rate PSD will be completely dead two years from now, probably even sooner. Maybe the owners will give a crap about that, or maybe they won’t.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not going anywhere. But I would laugh because if it happens, then it wouldn't be a troll article and the thread would be the joke.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Who is projected to be #1 pick? With the new lotto, there is certainly no guarantee of getting 1st pick. I think it's 25% for the worst team.

Trading DLO is more of a story, Kerr is not ruling out the possibility when asked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    too many. Getting ridiculous. IF you're going to allow a "Warriors may trade first overall pick for giannis" I would like to see "Bucks may trade first rd pick for Steph Curry".

I use Tapatalk. Have for years. Couldn't tell you the last time I logged in from a computer/saw PSDs home page.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post

I would suggest using a pop up/ad blocker. I use one and never see any of the sort anywhere on PSD.

We can certainly translate to our superiors how the members don't like the home page's articles/pictures for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerClipperFan View Post
    Who is projected to be #1 pick? With the new lotto, there is certainly no guarantee of getting 1st pick. I think it's 25% for the worst team.

Trading DLO is more of a story, Kerr is not ruling out the possibility when asked about it.
    Someone sees "Warriors could trade #1 pick for giannis" and posts a thread. I post a similar take: "Bucks could trade 1st rd pick for curry" and I likely get a ban. The site headllines is straight up directed for clickbaits and you click the thing 8 times (ie: one about Ken Crawley up) and it doesn't show the substance it said; you just click 8 times thinking on the next one you'll get the title and you just keep clicking.

Someone sees "Warriors could trade #1 pick for giannis" and posts a thread. I post a similar take: "Bucks could trade 1st rd pick for curry" and I likely get a ban. The site headllines is straight up directed for clickbaits and you click the thing 8 times (ie: one about Ken Crawley up) and it doesn't show the substance it said; you just click 8 times thinking on the next one you'll get the title and you just keep clicking.
    but was there an article for bucks could trade first round pick for curry?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    but was there an article for bucks could trade first round pick for curry?
    I or anyone else can create one on WordPress. If I create that article it deserves to be on PSD home page because it's just as credible as the ****ing **** they're putting up. Facts only.

I or anyone else can create one on WordPress. If I create that article it deserves to be on PSD home page because it's just as credible as the ****ing **** they're putting up. Facts only.
    This is why I hope this trade happens, just so you know.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is why I hope this trade happens, just so you know.
    I'm not opposed to curry. Would be interesting to see but a little worried about his injury history.

I'm not opposed to curry. Would be interesting to see but a little worried about his injury history.
    I meant that it upsets you so much that they posted it. Now for it to be true, would be hilarious to me.
    _____

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast