Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 12/9: But who gets the Tank?

I saw there wasn't a thread and figured it would be a good idea to post one.

The only thing that I care about in this feud!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

already turned it off... the lana stuff is the worst **** in wrestling since the vinces son angle.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I saw there wasn't a thread and figured it would be a good idea to post one.

The only thing that I care about in this feud!
    Nicely Done Dbroncos!

Sorry I have been so much with finals coming up. I have been missing out on making the threads but I will try to get it back going this week.

This was not a bad episode of Raw. The Rusev stuff is not great but the Seth/KO, and Randy/Rey/AJ is pretty awesome.

Its funny SD wanted to be more sports oriented, but RAW has the best matches by far.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Nicely Done Dbroncos!

Sorry I have been so much with finals coming up. I have been missing out on making the threads but I will try to get it back going this week.

This was not a bad episode of Raw. The Rusev stuff is not great but the Seth/KO, and Randy/Rey/AJ is pretty awesome.

Its funny SD wanted to be more sports oriented, but RAW has the best matches by far.
    No worries at all. It happens to everyone. I've had a lot of spare time on my hands in the last few weeks since I've been home sick.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!